Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Portland has a nice, young roster now.

    PG-Jack
    SG-Roy
    SF-Webster
    PF-Aldridge
    C-Oden

    That's a nice looking lineup.

    Comment


    • I still think the Bulls should trade no. 9, Duhon and Wallace to Portland lol
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moses View Post
        Portland has a nice, young roster now.

        PG-Jack
        SG-Roy
        SF-Webster
        PF-Aldridge
        C-Oden

        That's a nice looking lineup.
        Youth doesn't win in the playoffs. They really need veteran leadership.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Paul View Post
          Youth doesn't win in the playoffs. They really need veteran leadership.
          Grant Hill anyone? haha.

          Thanks BoneKrusher^

          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Paul View Post
            Youth doesn't win in the playoffs. They really need veteran leadership.
            It's a team that will need a few years of experience before they're contenders. Also, if Randolph is kept around and they pick up Lewis, anything is possibly.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Moses View Post
              Portland has a nice, young roster now.

              PG-Jack
              SG-Roy
              SF-Webster
              PF-Aldridge
              C-Oden

              That's a nice looking lineup.
              So where does Randolph end up? He would be PERFECT in Cleveland.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                So where does Randolph end up? He would be PERFECT in Cleveland.
                Cleveland has NOTHING to trade at all that can net them Randolph(with the exception of LeBron, and you know, that's just not happening).


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • Randolph to Seattle for Lewis seems like the most logical thing.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Cleveland has NOTHING to trade at all that can net them Randolph(with the exception of LeBron, and you know, that's just not happening).
                    Varejao, Gibson, and next years first.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                      Varejao, Gibson, and next years first.
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wow. Pritchard would laugh that trade right out the door.


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wow. Pritchard would laugh that trade right out the door.
                        and be stuck with an injury ridden big man that would have to play along side two others that could compete for center.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                          and be stuck with an injury ridden big man that would have to play along side two others that could compete for center.
                          Or have Gibson be stuck behind Jack/Rodriguez, Varejao be forced into the logjam, and have a mid 20's pick in a draft that really doesn't look that great.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Or have Gibson be stuck behind Jack/Rodriguez, Varejao be forced into the logjam, and have a mid 20's pick in a draft that really doesn't look that great.
                            cheap depth, and good playmakers off the bench...also next years draft will have decent depth.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                              cheap depth, and good playmakers off the bench...also next years draft will have decent depth.
                              There are about 5 teams that could legitimately offer better than the trade you gave. That is horrible.

                              Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                                There are about 5 teams that could legitimately offer better than the trade you gave. That is horrible.
                                I said if the Cavs would do it, this is probably something along the lines of what they would offer.

                                Didn't say it would work.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information