NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DorianSmith View Post
    Harington is a great player and so is jackson but Monta Ellis doesnt need 2 start they need a center tht can be a offensive and defensive threat like a Josh McRoberts
    Monta just dissapeared during the playoffs. Others he is a great player. we draft Josh McRoberts i will honest to god ******* kill myself. We dont need another soft white guy from dude who never plays D. See Dunleavy, Mike.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
    Originally posted by DLS42
    Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

• I think Mcroberts off the Bench would Help them alot of a Kyle Visser or someone like that But if possible they need a center Roy Hibbert Would help them on the boards but he wont fall that far

Comment

I think Mcroberts off the Bench would Help them alot of a Kyle Visser or someone like that But if possible they need a center Roy Hibbert Would help them on the boards but he wont fall that far
        Hibbert went back to school...

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
        Originally posted by DLS42
        Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

• don't worry, mullin would never get mcroberts. especially if nellie is back.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLS42 View Post
            Hibbert went back to school...
            seriously 4 sure!

Comment

• who wants to get sexy with me?

Comment

• My post has been edited by a moderator because I cannot communicate with people like a normal human being.
                Last edited by ccB; 05-25-2007, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• My post has been edited by a moderator because I cannot communicate with people like a normal human being.
                  Last edited by ccB; 05-25-2007, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• dude im not gonna fight with u over a forum im not a geek.

Comment

Last edited by ccB; 05-25-2007, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightmares Win 6-0 View Post
                        My post has been edited by a moderator because I cannot communicate with people like a normal human being.
                        the emo biscuit strikes again

Comment

Harington is a great player and so is jackson but Monta Ellis doesnt need 2 start they need a center tht can be a offensive and defensive threat like a Josh McRoberts
                          Harrington and Jackson are not great players at all. Did you watch Stephen against the Jazz? It can be argued that he pretty much lost them that series. And with Harrington, well he's hit or miss usually in games.

If the Warriors do go with a big man, they need a guy who can crash the boards and be physical down low. McRoberts is not that guy at all. He's a wuss, even Duke fans will admit that. He has all the tools offensively but he's soft.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Many rumors are surfacing that the Magic are looking to try to trade up to the middle/early 20's of the Draft. Supposedly, they have their eyes on someone.
                            Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 05-25-2007, 04:07 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• More Magic...

my coach wish list...

#1: Marc Iavaroni

#2: Billy Donavan

That's it...haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                                Harrington and Jackson are not great players at all. Did you watch Stephen against the Jazz? It can be argued that he pretty much lost them that series. And with Harrington, well he's hit or miss usually in games.

If the Warriors do go with a big man, they need a guy who can crash the boards and be physical down low. McRoberts is not that guy at all. He's a wuss, even Duke fans will admit that. He has all the tools offensively but he's soft.
                                McRoberts is a joke. He's a 2 guard trapped in a big man's body. Way too soft, doesn't always play hard, and isn't talented enough for his natural talent to overshadow his lack of hustle. Great passer though.

Harrington and Jackson are not great players. Kobe Bryant is a great player. Steve Nash and Dwyane Wade are great players. Little Al and Steven "I'm about to go apeshit on your ass" are average to good players

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information