No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again, how is it SVG's fault that the team passes into Howard? This team is just ********. They all get tentative down the stretch.

Big Baby should miss on purpose.

Comment

• So who's gonna coach the Magic next year?

Avery Johnson?

Comment

• Master. of. Panic.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• The Magic are pussies.

Comment

• Side note, I noticed KG was real quiet all game until the end when he then decided to start jawing down at the magic bench. Such a pathetic person.

Comment

• Lee should have been in there from the freaking get go.

AHHHHHHHHHHH ipashfioasjhfdio0asjhfi[jfi[jl. Dammit.

If that's how you're going to play in every 4th quarter...you do not belong here.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                So who's gonna coach the Magic next year?

Avery Johnson?
                Please, someone tell me how he lost the game? I hate these coaching excuses. The players aren't executing. They are pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                  Side note, I noticed KG was real quiet all game until the end when he then decided to start jawing down at the magic bench. Such a pathetic person.
                  How is that pathetic? If it worked then more power to him as he still managed to have an impact on the game. lol
                  SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Surely don't see Boston losing two in a row.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Not at all...but, this series he has done a lot of dumb things.
                      Wasn't that what people were saying? That he makes dumb decisions when it matters most?

Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                      Again, how is it SVG's fault that the team passes into Howard? This team is just ********. They all get tentative down the stretch.

Big Baby should miss on purpose.

Out of a timeout you have a first, second, third, fourth option to make a pass. Three guys couldn't get open, partly because of defense, but it must have been a bad play. C'mon, there's no way in hell Howard should get that ball.

Comment

• Love them or hate them, at least the Celtics make for an exciting playoffs. Now let's see if the Rockets can keep it up.
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• I would give the Celtics credit, but the Magic seem to do regularly.

I see the Magic up by ten, and all I can think is that the Celtics have them right where they want them.

Also, it annoys the hell out of me that Garnett talks trash from the bench. He does his little walking fingers thing a lot. Unless you can back it up right then and there, don't talk.

Comment

Side note, I noticed KG was real quiet all game until the end when he then decided to start jawing down at the magic bench. Such a pathetic person.
                            You are a funny guy
                            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                            Just let it go RWO.
                            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Please, someone tell me how he lost the game? I hate these coaching excuses. The players aren't executing. They are pathetic.
                              There is plenty of blame to go around. Redick in there late...is freaking stupid. Makes no sense what so ever. And our team just clammed up at the end. Rashard took all of one shot in the quarter and they played scared when it got close. This series is over.

This one was the bag and they blew it...again.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                Wasn't that what people were saying? That he makes dumb decisions when it matters most?

Out of a timeout you have a first, second, third, fourth option to make a pass. Three guys couldn't get open, partly because of defense, but it must have been a bad play. C'mon, there's no way in hell Howard should get that ball.
                                You're assuming. The players didn't even know what they were doing.

Missing the last 8 shots in the game -- tell me how SVG did that? How Does SVG start jacking up 3's instead of driving to the hoop? How does SVG cause a defense that was playing great to collapse?

It's a straight cop out. The Magic players are mentally weak.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information