No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SVG had better watch his step because I doubt that Otis Smith would take his side over Superman's....who would?

If Orlando loses game six and SVG and Howard continue this little debate, SVG could be joining his brother with a mic on his head....

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• I can't believe that Magic/Celtics game. I turned the game off when Orlando went up by ten or so to get ready to watch the Wings. Then I turn on SportsCenter this morning and I find out Boston won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
        Just never got into the Bolts man, or the Pads for that matter.

Call me one of those weirdos that hates the home town teams.

I always wanted my own teams. I picked some teams in the early 90's (born in '85) that I thought had potential to knock off the current big dogs in the sports (49ers, Bulls) and I also wanted to be different from my friends I guess, so I ended up with the 'Boys and the Magic.

I just like having my own stuff to root for I guess... Hard to explain.
        Ah it's all good that's not a bad explanation anyway.

Comment

So you think I'm insecure about my looks, chubby checkers?

Here's me with my girl, the same type you have to beat off about cuz you'll never touch the real thing... At least not for free hhahahaa
          Wow...this is just...pathetic.

Comment

mmmm yeah, I guess, but stack Barkely on a team with 2 other HOFers and what happens?
            You mean when Barkley was on the Rockets with Pippen and Olajuwon?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Listening to Dwight's press conference it certainly sounds like he's ripping SVG and giving Doc Rivers props...You can't keep giving DVG a pass, especially once the players realize what's going on, and good for Dwight considering how many times SVG has gotten on Dwight.

edit: yea I'm a tad late lol.
              Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 05-13-2009, 10:34 AM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                You took that out of context. He was confirming what Stan said in his press conference.

Stan obviously didnt want to slow the pace down when he was motioning to Rafer to go! go! go!, every time we inbounded in the 4th quarter.

Maybe he's losing them but, he had the right idea but, the team didnt execute. SVG is certainly to blame for not getting Lee minutes and leaving in Redick late but, the players also have to be very much at fault. They played extremely nervous. They get shaken easily. Never a problem in the regular season but, it seems as though the added pressures of the post season have got to them.
                Yeah, I can see where I took that out of context. Maybe I read what I wanted to read.

But still, SVG still lacks class. He's constantly blaming them. It's no wonder they don't listen to him anymore.

I like his fundamental basketball philosophy, but I can't stand his personality, his playcalling and his game substitutions.

I'm sorry but 10 touches for Dwight all game is pathetic.

What Magic forums do you visit?
                Last edited by D-Unit; 05-13-2009, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post

What Magic forums do you visit?
                  Are you saying this isn't a Magic forum?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    hahahhaha. I really don't need to go anywhere, huh. I get the full spectrum here rather than hear a bunch of Magic homers who are apparently bashing Dwight now. LMAO. Watch them run Dwight out of town. Idiot Magic fans. They are so demented that they would rather have SVG than Dwight. Watch it happen. Just watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Ill play my black lotus!

Comment

• Wow two players question the coach and basically calling him a liar.. Definite recipe for success.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                          Wow two players question the coach and basically calling him a liar.. Definite recipe for success.
                          Success in winning is no longer the goal here. Success is now making sure everyone is accountable for blame and the proper actions are taken to rectify the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Success in winning is no longer the goal here. Success is now making sure everyone is accountable for blame and the proper actions are taken to rectify the situation.
                            You realize the series isn't over yet, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Manic Depressant View Post
                              The Magic have lost two straight games they should have won, and now the Celtics need to lose two straight, including one at home. The odds are stacked against the Magic at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manic Depressant View Post
                                Why am I not surprised you said this? If I was here talking about how the Magic will win this series you'd be telling me how this series is over.

Instead, I'm here saying it's over and you're here telling me it's not over?

Why must you always find a way to argue... Moses? or Brownstown? Which are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information