• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Burns, just stop.

Comment

• Any pictures of just her? I like seeing whores not whores with douchebags
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
        yes, thank god she had to cover her face up... So many Haaaatahhzz

anything else I can do for you guys?
        Well you can continue to embarass yourself, it is quite entertaining.

"Look *insert *****'s name here*, I'm posting your pic on an NFL forum to prove how cool I am to a bunch of high school and college kids!"

Comment

• Get this stuff outta the damn Magic Forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            I have no side in this argument, but why is it that you're posting pictures of yourself and your girlfriend all over this site?
            Started with rep comments made to me about how I must be insecure about my looks and blah blah... simply posting the evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
              Any pictures of just her? I like seeing whores not whores with douchebags
              I know you wish you could have it.. Only online for you though huh? haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                and that question from you about how much I paid my girlfriend to stand with me was not lame?

You guys are all just sitting on the other side of these screens steaming with jealousy.

It's ok though. I used to it.
                You have posted 3 pictures of you and your girl because someone called you ugly. You are a tool. Steaming with jelousy? No, I just can't stand it when people use their girl as leverage in an argument and then proceed to post pictures of her.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    I didnt say he wasnt to blame...there is plenty of blame to go around. And Dwight didnt take any of it. SVG's big problem was questionable subs, he was still telling them to push the tempo...which they didnt do at all. The team played scared and just threw up awful shots, playing out of the half court. He wasnt telling them to do that. I dont know why they dont listen to him late. Like he said, maybe it's fatigue, maybe it's a lack of killer instinct because, they always want to run the shot clock down near the end. Who knows? But the players are also very much at fault.

Also, Dwight has stopped passing the ball. If he gets the ball, he is throwing up some brick hook. That isnt going to make Boston respect his game more. Dwight is playing terrible. He doesnt command a double team in this series and he's constantly stuck near the free throw line thus, useless.

And yes, calling out any coach/owner/authority figure in front of the media is very childish. I wonder how much Dwight would have to pay Glen Davis to get the name Big Baby? He really needs to man up. Also, I cant see how anyone can dispute his immaturity because, he complains to the refs more than any player in the league still. He needs to just play and get back on defense, instead of whining after every miss. You would hope he would have grown out of this by now. Dwight isnt ready to be the man yet.
                    Plenty of blame sure. Who should shoulder the blame? Dwight? He barely got the ball! Where do you see this source of all these problems coming from? It's the damn coach. If the players aren't listening to him then, he's done. He's useless. He's the boy who called wolf. So much yelling that it's falling on deaf ears now. Every loss, he blames poor shooting on the players. Says stuff like, we had good looks, but just didn't get the ball in the basket. How would that make you feel as a player? Talk about Dwight being immature? Not ready to be the man? SVG is what? 40 something? He's still not the man.

Yes, Dwight's offensive game is frustrating. He has no touch around the rim and no power to back down big guys like Perkins. He's worked on his upper body great, but his lower body is what hasn't caught up yet. In the NBA, for post players, it's all about your lower body. You can be a weak ass mother in your upper body, but if your base is strong, you're going to be alright.

I have no problem with him calling out SVG. SVG does it to the players all the time. But when Dwight does it, oooh what an immature brat. Yeah whatevs. Careful what route you go, because this team without Dwight will lead you into a very very dark abyss.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      The new rick roll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manic Depressant View Post
                        The new rick roll.
                        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is creeping towards HOF-worthy material.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is creeping towards HOF-worthy material.
                          I think fenikz' post put this into Hall of Fame material.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Fenikz you are awesome. Someone make that a sig
                            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                            Just let it go RWO.
                            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Nicely done Sniper, nicely done.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                                Fenikz you are awesome. Someone make that a sig
                                Your wish is my command, good sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information