NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    His defense wasnt bad? He was letting Big Baby and smaller players have a free shot to the lane. He was trying to avoid foul trouble. He didnt even put his hands up at all. He was playing so soft it was ridiculous. It's easy to tell when Howard isnt giving it his all and he was in no way giving it everything he had. He looks like he's reverting back to the guy who only cared about offense until Stan got him thinking defensively.

rashard was not always on Davis. The guy was all over the court. Rashard, Hedo, Battie, Gortat, Howard. They were all on him and Howard played him like a *****, for lack of a better term. I love Dwight but, to call the coaching staff out and make demands after how he's played this series is just so insanely hilarious to me.
    Why must Howard be forced to play out of position to guard Big Baby? This just goes back to what I was saying about how you overrated Rashard's D and the need for an enforcer at the PF position.

I don't blame Dwight for giving up on D. Not saying he did, but you're suggesting it so... heck, when I play ball and I don't get the ball, I start slacking on D myself. LOL. It's a natural human mentality.

At least by Howard calling for the ball more, he's willing to shoulder the responsibility for the loss. Unlike SVG who will place the blame on his players not scoring. Way to man up Dwight. I see a vocal leader emerging and it's nice to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      How do we know Dwight even listens to SVG anymore? You cant place all this blame on SVG. I guess Howard really can do no wrong. geez.

And live broadcasts always go into the huddle. SVG always says the right things but, the players dont always respond. If he's lost them, he's lost them. It wouldnt matter how much he demanded or pleaded.
      Again... I've said over and over. Dwight's offensive game is lacking. I don't know what more to say about it. How is that saying he does no wrong? Doesn't mean you don't give him the ball at all and just expect him to score garbage points off misses. You gotta keep him involved in the game. He's no less deserving than the guys jacking up empty 3s.

Yet SVG subs in Redick in crunch time and Allen ends the game with his 3 making Redick look like a *****. No coaching crime there, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        hahahahaha kitchenslave.
        i prefer the term sexslave. :p

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Why must Howard be forced to play out of position to guard Big Baby? This just goes back to what I was saying about how you overrated Rashard's D and the need for an enforcer at the PF position.

I don't blame Dwight for giving up on D. Not saying he did, but you're suggesting it so... heck, when I play ball and I don't get the ball, I start slacking on D myself. LOL. It's a natural human mentality.

At least by Howard calling for the ball more, he's willing to shoulder the responsibility for the loss. Unlike SVG who will place the blame on his players not scoring. Way to man up Dwight. I see a vocal leader emerging and it's nice to see.
          I'm talking one on one situations when it actually is Howard's job. He wasnt playing him tough. He backed off because, he had a few fouls. Just awful play. And and "enforcer" PF isnt going to help on Big Baby. He would be forced to play out of position because, the majority of Big Baby's points come off of long jump shots.

Whatever my friend. You can believe what you like. I'll be on the other end of the spectrum this time around. Because, I see a very immature player who isn't quite the offensive force he thinks he is. When he is constantly getting shut down by big bodied centers and power forwards a like in this series. And this is not an isolated thing...because, it's the same thing the Pistons do. No need to double Dwight Howard if you have some decent big bodied defenders. He needs a ton of work yet and he needs to grow up. He's just a kid and he acts like it, on and off of the court.

We disagree...again. But a good convo, nonetheless. I gotta get going and this is just going in circles. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

i prefer the term sexslave. :p
            Kitchenslave encompasses that, obviously I woudln't trust her with my kitchen if she hadn't paid her dues.

Comment

Again... I've said over and over. Dwight's offensive game is lacking. I don't know what more to say about it. How is that saying he does no wrong? Doesn't mean you don't give him the ball at all and just expect him to score garbage points off misses. You gotta keep him involved in the game. He's no less deserving than the guys jacking up empty 3s.

Yet SVG subs in Redick in crunch time and Allen ends the game with his 3 making Redick look like a *****. No coaching crime there, right?
              I guess you missed when I pointed that out like 20 times. Come on. I blamed Stan for questionable subsititutions and leaving Redick in. I said that before the game began and before Allen hit that shot. Lee should have been in there from the beginning.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Man... you all ruined the NBA thread...

Comment

• This thread has turned a little creepy.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• You're just a few more posts away from a clean slate. haha. A new page, a new beginning. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                      You have posted 3 pictures of you and your girl because someone called you ugly. You are a tool. Steaming with jelousy? No, I just can't stand it when people use their girl as leverage in an argument and then proceed to post pictures of her.
                      You guys are funny. A ton of E-dorks on here haha. You guys bash me, i'd love to see the messes that you guys pull -- that is, if you can pull anything.

You, Ravens orioles, Bantax -- straight dweebs.

Suck it up gentlemen. I've been blessed with beauty and skills to pull whatever I please. Born straight Christian Troy style. The rest of you can only dream.

Funny thing is, it's you 3 telling me "youre a tool" "you're a dork" and somehow my rep keeps going up.

You know why? it's because people are throwin me credit through the back door. So you e-studs continue wishing you can be me, and ill continue being me.

Comment

• Burns you are my new favorite poster

Comment

• BURNS YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! hi five
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                            Burns you are my new favorite poster
                            pleasure is all mine.

Comment

• I've got some studying to do, but please, do continue to talk about me. I enjoy being the center of attention.

Comment

• Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information