• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    When is it?
    Next Thursday

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

hahahahaha. Is that the latest Stan attack on a player? LOL, real mature. Real classy. I expect more from a coach from a mature standpoint than I do a player. Stan's mouth is a joke. Plenty of bark, but no bite. Quick to retaliate.

This team is/was built incorrectly to be a successful half court team. That's why they were dreadful. Doesn't mean they can't be one. The whole issue is surrounded by the fact that 2 of our main go to guys are combo forwards that play the same position, and both warrant starting spots. Compounded on the fact that our true PF options are weak. Howard isn't some awesome post up force, but having a guy like that next to him would do wonders.

I agree with your last paragraph. I have my doubts that this style is completely effective, but this is the way Otis build the team, so despite me not liking it, I know I have to live with it.
      No I said Jeff Van Gundy not Stan. He said that on ESPN today, Stan didnt.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
        Next Thursday
        Tuesday, I believe.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          No I said Jeff Van Gundy not Stan. He said that on ESPN today, Stan didnt.
          Oh oh. It's now a family affair. Big brother standing up for little brother. Love it.

I forgot to ask you... Fran Vazquez.... Is he seriously joining the team? I've read the rumors a long time ago, but haven't heard since. Does anyone know if he's even good over there?

I have a feeling that if the Magic do bring him aboard, that will mean Gortat is let go. Magic always find a way to lose their foreign big men. Pachulia, Varejao quickly come to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
            Tuesday, I believe.
            whoops...yeah you are right. I forgot what todays date was lol

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
            Originally posted by Job
            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
              What's funny is I've followed Shelden since he came in to the league because he played ball with my cousin in high school. Sadly, his claim to fame thus far is being the father of Candace Parker's baby.
              What's wrong with being the father of the messiah?

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Oh oh. It's now a family affair. Big brother standing up for little brother. Love it.

I forgot to ask you... Fran Vazquez.... Is he seriously joining the team? I've read the rumors a long time ago, but haven't heard since. Does anyone know if he's even good over there?

I have a feeling that if the Magic do bring him aboard, that will mean Gortat is let go. Magic always find a way to lose their foreign big men. Pachulia, Varejao quickly come to mind.
                ugh. Give it rest. haha. You be hatin'.

Sports Center obviously called Jeff to talk about it. I thought it was stupid myself, they shouldnt even put Jeff in that situation. I hate Sports Center.

Ummmm...tis a good question. Vazquez has actually done very well overseas, his game seems to have expanded a lot. Granted, I dont get to ever see him but, based on those that have, he's seen a great progression over the years. Some say the most improved player over there. He's become the best shot blocker in his league as well. I dont really know what the situation is, though. He says he wants to come over now but who knows. I was just throwing it out there. We could always use some bigs.

As for Gortat...guy is gaining popularity quickly around the league. It may end up being much more interesting than I originally thought. I'd imagine Orlando will try ro retain both, he and Hedo. I dont know how much is too much for Gortat, though. There are lots of minutes for him elsewhere. I'm hoping we can bring him back, even though I see no way to get him a whole lot of PT here. Unless SVG comes out of left field and decides to start him at PF if we lost Hedo. Unlikely. If we lose Hedo, Pietrus or Battie will most likely be the guy who slides right into the starting lineup. Probably Pietrus. Sucks for the bench, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• I wonder what JJ Reddick runs his 40 in.

Comment

• I ******* hate Josh Howard

Comment

• this is horrible

Comment

• Great, AC with a tip in. Man Up Dallas. :|

Comment

• Josh Howard is an idiot.. Mavs are on a good run and he gets called for a Tech to ruin everything..

Comment

• Brandon Bass playing with some heart

Comment

• I don't think that bringing in Fran would mean that Gortat would be let go. They have totally different games. Fran has a decent midrange game and isn't very physical--- sorta like a homeless man's version of Pau Gasol. Gortat, meanwhile, is pretty similar to Marc Gasol--- a tough, inside bruiser with a little finesse around the rim but don't hold out hope that a shot will fall if it's outside five feet.

Fran is more of a PF/C, while Gortat is a C/PF. Fran would offer actual versatility at the four, while Gortat would be Dwight's main sub.

Comment

• Go Denver!! Gogogogogogogogo!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information