Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
    Ha for real?

My friend is a die hard Bulls fan, I can't believe he botched that.

He told me that OKC had 2 lotto picks and they gave one to the Bulls...
    They gave us the one they got from San Antonio, which they got from the Nuggets. So it's like pick 26 or some gay ****. ******* Bulls...

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
      no...it was like a lottery protected pick from the suns I think. Just goin off the top of my head. OKC has their original lotto pick.

EDIT: Also, Thabo played VERY well for oklahoma towards the end of the season. He is a good defender, and that is what they were looking for. They already had scorers.
      Even if he played well, If I'm OKC rebuilding from the bottom and I have 2 lotto picks with the insane potential of getting the top 2 players in the draft I don't give that up for a guy who wont be around by the time the team finally makes playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        The Thabo trade was actually a very good one for the Thunder. I just hope they dont replace him in the starting lineup. Harden would look good in a Thunder uniform, though. Thabo could be real good for them.
        I think Thabo might end up coming off the bench unless the Thunder draft a big man. Cause drafting Harden would take his spot. If they ended up with someone like Rubio, Westbrook would move over the the 2. Either way is acceptable to me, but I really liked the way Thabo and Livingston played towards the end.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
        Originally posted by Job
        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
          Even if he played well, If I'm OKC rebuilding from the bottom and I have 2 lotto picks with the insane potential of getting the top 2 players in the draft I don't give that up for a guy who wont be around by the time the team finally makes playoffs.
          It isn't a lotto pick...I just said that.

i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Thabo is still very young and I dont think the pick was anything special. They needed a 2 guard in the worst way and he fits the bill. He's a great defender with a great all around skill set and an underrated offensive game. He just needs to be more assertive with the ball. He could be really good. Reminds me of Ariza's career.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

It isn't a lotto pick...I just said that.
              I know, Im saying if it were a lotto pick

Comment

I think Thabo might end up coming off the bench unless the Thunder draft a big man. Cause drafting Harden would take his spot. If they ended up with someone like Rubio, Westbrook would move over the the 2. Either way is acceptable to me, but I really liked the way Thabo and Livingston played towards the end.
                If I were them, I'd go center but, I dont like any of the "true" centers in this draft. Thabo would be fine as a 6th man type but, as a fan...I'd like to see him start of course. :)

The Thunder are an exciting young team. I've enjoyed following them a lot more this season.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• I think Thabo is very underrated. He is excellent at D and has better than average ball handling skills. His shot still needs some work, but it's not bad at all. Part of the problem he had in Chicago is we never gave him a chance to play, and when he did, we only left him in for a couple minutes so he couldn't really get started. He's also pretty athletic. I honestly think he is a very capable starter, but right now he is prolly the perfect 6th man.

And again, ******* Bulls.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    If I were them, I'd go center but, I dont like any of the "true" centers in this draft. Thabo would be fine as a 6th man type but, as a fan...I'd like to see him start of course. :)

The Thunder are an exciting young team. I've enjoyed following them a lot more this season.
                    The guy I was watching was Monroe, but he went back to school. I could honestly see then going with Thabeet because of how they focused on bringing in defensive minded players.

Harden seems like a luxery pick because they already have an elite scorer. A distributor like Rubio or a big man like Hill, Griffin, or Thabeet are most likely the picks IMO.

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Harden is most certainly not an elite scorer.
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• I've been thinking Harden or Thabeet for the longest time. I think Thabeet makes the most sense but, I dont really love him as a prospect.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                          Harden is most certainly not an elite scorer.
                          I wasn't trying to call him an elite scorer...I was calling Durant one lol. Just bad wording on my part. I meant they would not be looking for scorers to take the ball away from Durant.

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I wasn't trying to call him an elite scorer...I was calling Durant one lol. Just bad wording on my part. I meant they would not be looking for scorers to take the ball away from Durant.
                            Well, you also said a distributor like Rubio would make sense, but Westbrook is clearly their PG of the future.

They'll either get the first pick and take Griffin because Stern rigs the draft, or they'll get something a little later and probably go Thabeet. Thabo fits in perfectly with that team, and it's certainly much harder to get a true Center than a wing.
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Problem with them taking Griffin, though is you're putting Green on the bench. Which isnt the wisest of ideas. And lets not even think about moving Durant to the two. That was a failed experiment. He's too tall and a little awkwardly lanky. He cannot guard 2s in this league consistently.

I dont like Hill for them either.

I dont like the idea of going with a small back court but, Rubio makes sense. So, basically Rubio, Harden, or Thabeet. They already have Green at PF so Griffin or Hill isnt really needed.
                              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 05-14-2009, 12:42 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Not to completely go to an old topic, but just something I stumbled upon:

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information