Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
    Damn I thought Chauncey was gonna re-sign or did already, maybe that's why the Pistons are talking about how focused they are cause it might be their last chance for a while. Just a thought- the Bulls should sign Chauncey and trade Gordon or Hinrich and a pick for Jermaine O'Neal or something.
    Once they signed Chauncey the leverage that they would have with Hinrich would go down dramatically. But that would be great for them if it worked out

    Chauncey> Kirk, Jermaine/Pau>Ben Gordon

    Comment


    • Yeah Gordon's contract is up after this year, and I heard he wants a max deal, so they could sign and trade him, Deng is coming up too and he needs to be re-signed more than Gordon. He's the Bulls best all around player, and his ceiling is higher than Gordon's. Deng would sign for less and if we locked him up for 5 years his talent will be worth more than his contract soon enough.
      I remember: Sean Taylor

      Bosanac01

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
        Yeah Gordon's contract is up after this year, and I heard he wants a max deal, so they could sign and trade him, Deng is coming up too and he needs to be re-signed more than Gordon. He's the Bulls best all around player, and his ceiling is higher than Gordon's. Deng would sign for less and if we locked him up for 5 years his talent will be worth more than his contract soon enough.
        do basketball teams do sign and trades? i thought teams like players with expiring contracts that way they can negotiate their own deal when the players' contracts are up...

        Comment


        • I think the first thing the bulls need to do is get rid of ben wallace, while his value is still decent. His contract is just way tooo big and they would be better off using the money to resign their own players

          Comment


          • I'd sign Deng for anything he wants in a heartbeat. He's pretty good now, and still hasn't reached his full potential.

            EDIT: Forgot about Big Ben. If added to the Wizards they could have a serious shot at taking the East.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by soybean View Post
              do basketball teams do sign and trades? i thought teams like players with expiring contracts that way they can negotiate their own deal when the players' contracts are up...
              Teams like expiring contracts because of salary relief. Most of the time if you trade for an expiring contract, you don't plan on re-signing that player. In an NBA trade the incoming and outgoing salaries have to match. Say that you have a player that is signed for 5 years at $10 million per and you want to trade that player and get rid of the cost. You would trade for a guy signed 3 years at $5 million, one signed for 1 year at $3 million, and one signed for 1 year at $2 million. That way. when the current season is over with you freed up $5 million in salary that you can use on other players.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                I'd sign Deng for anything he wants in a heartbeat. He's pretty good now, and still hasn't reached his full potential.

                EDIT: Forgot about Big Ben. If added to the Wizards they could have a serious shot at taking the East.
                Uh no. Big Ben doesn't solve the problem to your inside scoring woes.

                Also, if BG wants a max deal, I say no way. Deng yes, but Gordon hell no. I'd resign BG if the price was right but not a friggin max deal.


                Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                Comment


                • Who would give Ben Gordon a max contract?

                  Comment


                  • If the Raptors had their first round pick still, who would they pick? Marco Belinelli? Marcus Williams?

                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      Who would give Ben Gordon a max contract?
                      That's what he and his agent are lookin for.


                      Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                      Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                      Comment


                      • I just don't see how anyone would justify giving him that big of a deal.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                          That's what he and his agent are lookin for.
                          then let him go and try and find it elsewhere. Id rather draft a new guy than pay him that type of money. 1 dimensional and he asks for max money.
                          Bears fan

                          Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin


                          In Tyler We Trust

                          Welcome to Project Mayhem

                          This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                          Jimmy Buckets <3

                          Comment


                          • oh question, is it possible for a team to agree to a trade during the draft and then execute it later?

                            my thought was

                            Portland selects Oden #1 and they also want Conley. So the bulls agree to select him wit #9 and after the draft (when the FA* signings begin) to sign and trade Noc and the rights to Conley for Lamarcus Aldridge and like the rights to Reyshawn Terry whom the Blazers selected in the second round for us.


                            This is just a dream scenario with no possible way of occuring but the purpose is to find out if its possible for teams to do.
                            Bears fan

                            Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin


                            In Tyler We Trust

                            Welcome to Project Mayhem

                            This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                            Jimmy Buckets <3

                            Comment


                            • Am I the only person in the 'Portland should take Kevin Durant' bandwagon?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                                Am I the only person in the 'Portland should take Kevin Durant' bandwagon?
                                most likely.
                                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                                Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information