No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really like watching Courtney Lee play. Watching him on the drives is a thing of beauty. Celtics just aren't satisfied without a seven game series. Haha.
    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• I still fail to understand the logic of starting 6'6" Chuck Hayes at center when Carl Landry is 6'9". Wouldn't you want someone bigger guarding Pau?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Wooooo!!! A Magical high!

I'm having a +rep party at my house tonight!!! All invited! Who wants some!
        I'm RVSPing
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          I still fail to understand the logic of starting 6'6" Chuck Hayes at center when Carl Landry is 6'9". Wouldn't you want someone bigger guarding Pau?
          Because Carl Landry can't guard Pau, while Chuck Hayes is the best post defender on the team.

Comment

• I feel like a dirtywhore passing out all this rep.

Comment

Wooooo!!! A Magical high!

I'm having a +rep party at my house tonight!!! All invited! Who wants some!
              only if you promise not to serve that ****** cheese you served last time.

and come on, get some better chips than last time
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I want more Lee. He's the guy we need to get the ball to as long as Hedo struggles.

Comment

• Know what's funny? Howard didnt have an actual recorded shot in the 4th quarter. He did miss two free throws. haha.

I am proud of him, though. He still struggled mightly one on one with Perk, going like 1-5 when he was actually isolated on him. But, Dwight played his ass off on both ends and took advantage of our misses off on drives. You couldnt ask for more. His post deficiencies did show once again in isolation but, when we penetrated and got him moving without the ball, that is where he really shined.

When you look at it...Dwight wasnt given the ball more in post up situations. He did his damage after getting offensive boards. We need him to bring that same intensity for this last one. Outstanding tonight.
                  Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 05-14-2009, 10:39 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Pau just got away with doing the bunny hop with the ball

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Am I reading things wrong or do the Lakers really have only 5 points right now?
                      I'm a state.

Comment

• Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                        I want more Lee. He's the guy we need to get the ball to as long as Hedo struggles.
                        I want to see him more too. But with Allen doing nothing and Lee shutting down House. I dont think he's changing anything up. If Allen finally comes to life, though. We'd be in serious trouble because, he has had plenty of good looks that have just not fallen.

If we do manage to get by the Celtics...Lee is for sure back in with the starters against Cleveland.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          I want to see him more too. But with Allen doing nothing and Lee shutting down House. I dont think he's changing anything up. If Allen finally comes to life, though. We'd be in serious trouble because, he has had plenty of good looks that have just not fallen.

If we do manage to get by the Celtics...Lee is for sure back in with the starters against Cleveland.
                          What do you think about playing Lee against Mo Williams some?

Comment

I want more Lee. He's the guy we need to get the ball to as long as Hedo struggles.
                            10K REP POINT WINNER!

Lucky #11! C-Lee's jersey no.!!!

+rep on it's way

Comment

What do you think about playing Lee against Mo Williams some?
                              A little bit for sure. He can play him fine but, normally against the Cavs, he's shadowing Delonte, who has a nice shot of his own. He'd also play on Lebron every now and then as well.
                              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 05-14-2009, 10:23 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                                10K REP POINT WINNER!

Lucky #11! C-Lee's jersey no.!!!

+rep on it's way
                                Sexy awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information