Clear All

• Glen Davis droped 45 pounds and looks very fit

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3 View Post
      Glen Davis droped 45 pounds and looks very fit
      Dumbest decision he ever made.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        Yep.................

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          Eh, as a fat ass he looked at best to be a Tractor Traylor clone. As a more fit guy, he may just be a little bit better.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Eh, as a fat ass he looked at best to be a Tractor Traylor clone. As a more fit guy, he may just be a little bit better.
            I think you fail to see the logic.

Comment

• Oh my gosh Hawks apparently are shopping the 3rd pick and Josh Smith for Lamarcus Aldridge and Jarrett Jack. Somone please shoot Billy Knight. Josh Smith=2 Aldridge's so that means Jack=3rd pick, WTF!!! Even if it was Marvin Williams and #3 for those two I would have trouble doing it. If they do this I will no longer be a Hawks fan, and would have to be a Blazers fan even though I hate Ohio State, but that would be sick, PG:Mike Conley Jr.(3rd pick) or Sergio who could beat out Conley, SG:Broy/Martell, SF:Josh Smith/Dmiles, PF:Zach Randolph, C:Oden, or if they trade Zach for Rashard have Jsmoove at the 4. The fact that the Hawks are even shopping Smith pisses me off so much. You are trading a top 10 talent for a bigman who honestly hasn't proven to be much better than Channing Frye. Go ahead and do this Hawks and you will be idiots. Teams will be lining up if this is all it takes to get Josh Smith. The Hawks can keep the 3rd pick and the Wizards will give you Jamison, Haywood, and 16th for Smith.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                Greatest trade ever!
                Greatest trade ever is as follows: Eddy Curry and his heart problems for Tyrus Thomas and the #9 of this year's draft and the Knickerbockers second round pick. thank you isiah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                  Oh my gosh Hawks apparently are shopping the 3rd pick and Josh Smith for Lamarcus Aldridge and Jarrett Jack. Somone please shoot Billy Knight. Josh Smith=2 Aldridge's so that means Jack=3rd pick, WTF!!! Even if it was Marvin Williams and #3 for those two I would have trouble doing it. If they do this I will no longer be a Hawks fan, and would have to be a Blazers fan even though I hate Ohio State, but that would be sick, PG:Mike Conley Jr.(3rd pick) or Sergio who could beat out Conley, SG:Broy/Martell, SF:Josh Smith/Dmiles, PF:Zach Randolph, C:Oden, or if they trade Zach for Rashard have Jsmoove at the 4. The fact that the Hawks are even shopping Smith pisses me off so much. You are trading a top 10 talent for a bigman who honestly hasn't proven to be much better than Channing Frye. Go ahead and do this Hawks and you will be idiots. Teams will be lining up if this is all it takes to get Josh Smith. The Hawks can keep the 3rd pick and the Wizards will give you Jamison, Haywood, and 16th for Smith.

if portland pulls this trade off, this is one of the most dominant teams in 4 years. conley is very, very good; oden...who can guard him in the west outside of duncan; randolph will continue to be a 20-8; josh smith WOW; Broy. That's pure.

I can't see this trade happening. Someone in ATL will kill Billy before this happens. I know am beginning to believe that maybe Bill Simmons would be a better GM than half the GM's in the league right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
                    Greatest trade ever is as follows: Eddy Curry and his heart problems for Tyrus Thomas and the #9 of this year's draft and the Knickerbockers second round pick. thank you isiah.
                    Curry has that inside scoring ability that could have helped the Bulls against the Pistons. If they could have kept Curry and then added Wallace inside I would take that over Tyrus and Wallace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                      Curry has that inside scoring ability that could have helped the Bulls against the Pistons. If they could have kept Curry and then added Wallace inside I would take that over Tyrus and Wallace.
                      Curry does too many things that the Bulls hate: no rebounding, horrible defender, never was a leader in Chi, and he disappeared late in games. Would Curry have helped? yes. However, he was not the answer. If you look at the Knicks, and I've seen many of their games this past season, Isiah has built that team around him. The Bulls are a team, not a superstar driven team. Therefore, it's difficult to say that his stats this year would have occurred in Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
                        if portland pulls this trade off, this is one of the most dominant teams in 4 years. conley is very, very good; oden...who can guard him in the west outside of duncan; randolph will continue to be a 20-8; josh smith WOW; Broy. That's pure.

I can't see this trade happening. Someone in ATL will kill Billy before this happens. I know am beginning to believe that maybe Bill Simmons would be a better GM than half the GM's in the league right now.
                        What do you mean someone in ATL will kill Billy Knight, I live in VA.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                          What do you mean someone in ATL will kill Billy Knight, I live in VA.
                          i'm not saying that you would kill him. i'm saying "someone" would. not implying you.

Comment

• I check DraftExpress.com nearly everyday now. Their coverage from pre-draft camps, to private workouts, to exclusive interviews is amazing.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                              I check DraftExpress.com nearly everyday now. Their coverage from pre-draft camps, to private workouts, to exclusive interviews is amazing.
                              how can you take that website seriously? they have durrant #1.
                              Last edited by NYmoney; 05-30-2007, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Sonics most likely to move to Oklahoma City.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information