NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
    If Conley is there you have to consider although it is very unlikely, but a starting lineup of Conley, Foye, Craig Smith, KG, and Mark Blount aint too bad. I actually think although some would call it a reach, Javaris Crittenton would be the perfect pick. At 6-5 he is the perfect sized PG to pair with the undersized Foye. Although if a Jeff Green or Julian Wright is there it would be a great pick, I really love Craig Smith and think they are better off going PG in Crittenton or C in Horford obviously if he drops but more likely Spencer Hawes.
    I assume you have given up on Rashad McCants, then. I still think he maybe has a future as a SG. I would love to get Horford, Green, or Wright. We need a good PF/C.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I think the Foye drafting consigned McCants to an off the bench role.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
        I think the Foye drafting consigned McCants to an off the bench role.
        I don't know... I saw McCants and Foye play together several times. I guess I didn't realize how quickly teams give up on first round draft picks in the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
          I don't know... I saw McCants and Foye play together several times. I guess I didn't realize how quickly teams give up on first round draft picks in the NBA.
          Luke Jackson is a good example.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
            Luke Jackson is a good example.
            Wasn't he draft by the Cavs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
              Wasn't he draft by the Cavs?
              Top ten pick. I don't know if he ever played for them.

Comment

• Let's see.

Luke Ryan Jackson (born November 6, 1981 in Eugene, Oregon), is an American professional basketball player for the Toronto Raptors. The tenth overall pick in the 2004 NBA Draft by the Cleveland Cavaliers, Jackson has thus far spent most of his career on the injured list with knee tendinitis and back spasms.
                Thank you, Wikipedia!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                  Player Comparisons

We can all agree to disagree, but here are my player comparisons, very different from others on some players.

*Brandan Wright:Jerome Moiso, let's not downplay how great Moiso was coming out. I just see Wright falling into the same trap. Both were drooled upon by scouts because of size and athleticism but neither had great skills or overall body strength, many will disagree but the KG and Bosh comparisons IMO are rediculous.
                  *Jeff Green:Mix of Antawn Jamison and Ron Artest
                  *Al Horford:Nene
                  *Mike Conley Jr.:Tony Parker, Both are the same size, lightning quick, Parker too was a bad shooter coming in, both have an innate ability to finish inside with the big boys, and neither are amazing passers. Parker was not this aggressive on offense coming into the league.
                  *Joakim Noah:Anderson Varejao, both are idiots.
                  *Julian Wright:Marvin Williams
                  *Thaddeus Young:Tracy McGrady
                  *Acie Law: Damon Stoudemire
                  *Javarris Crittenton:Vonteego Cummings, this is Cummings as a prospect, I really do believe Crittenton will be the best PG in this class, I agree with Charm that he has a little Penny in him.
                  *Tiago Splitter: Daniel Santiago
                  *Morris Almond:Paul Pierce
                  *Marc Gasol-Rasho Nesterovic
                  *Aaron Brooks-John Lucas III/Bimbo Coles
                  *Gabe Pruitt:Steve Francis
                  *DJ Strawberry:Larry Hughes
                  *Jared Dudley:Ryan Gomes
                  *Taurean Green:Anthony Roberson
                  *Adam Haluska:Matt Carroll
                  *Ali Traore:Ronny Turiaf
                  *Sean Singletary:Terrell Brandon
                  *Dominic McGuire:Andre Iguodala
                  *Russell Carter:Rashad McCants
                  Nice thanks they are very good imo. What about for Oden and Durant and Yi Jianlian?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
                    Nice thanks they are very good imo. What about for Oden and Durant and Yi Jianlian?
                    Durant-Jesus.

Sorry, got a little out of control there. I say Durant is a hybrid between Marion and Garnett.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                      Durant-Jesus.

Sorry, got a little out of control there. I say Durant is a hybrid between Marion and Garnett.
                      Durant is a more athletic Dirk at least.. in my opinion.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• With the exception that he isn't a complete pansy on defense and doesn't choke in big spots? Sounds about right

Comment

• I'm expecting big things from Gabe Pruitt in the NBA. In my opinion he's the best overal PG in the draft. Doesn't have the most upside but he's probably the best contributor right now

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                            With the exception that he isn't a complete pansy on defense and doesn't choke in big spots? Sounds about right
                            I'm strictly basing the comparison on each players' skillset, that's it.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                              I'm strictly basing the comparison on each players' skillset, that's it.
                              I got ya. I like Durant's D a lot better, but I can kind of see the comparison

Comment

• Yeah, I prefer Durant's defensive as well and he should only get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information