No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilbert arenas with 19 points in the first quarter vs the kings.

Comment

• 19 points at the end of the first, Artest has 15, and everyone was bashing on Anthony Johnson but don't forget in the playoffs just 7 months ago for the Pacers he scored 40 points one game and led his team by himself.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• And here I was thinking about having Gooden and Pavlovic in a Suns uniform. Oh well, I don't Banks that much and hopefully he'll do something to justify his contract.

Comment

• I don't think people realize that there was more to the Gasol deal than just the players.

His contract is GINORMOUS and with Big Ben's deal already on this team, it would be virtually impossible to pay the both of them and keep our core guys for next season. Gordon is up for an extension after this year I believe, and so is Deng. Nocioni's deal ends this season and Duhon is in his last year too I believe if I'm not mistaken.

We'd have to unload Big Ben to get Gasol. Otherwise we'd be in cap hell.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Talk about imploding. Wow. 16 point lead and we let Cleveland right back into the game with dumb turnovers and terrible decision making.

It's the one thing keeping us from winning the East. We cannot put 4 quarters of good basketblal together right now.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I'll take that win. It wasn't pretty, but hey, beating a division rival on the road is big.

Comment

• Oh my one of the best finishes ever thank God the Wiz won, because that was some cheating on the clockwork.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                  Oh my one of the best finishes ever thank God the Wiz won, because that was some cheating on the clockwork.
                  Yeah that was crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
                    Juan Dixon...... Not bad I guess

Even though I liked Freddy Jones
                    Yes, I liked the way Fred Jones warmed that bench. He could also drink water like nobody in a Raptor uniform could. :roll:

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

• I think D-Wade's injury is the reason no trade happened between the Nets and any1. The Heat are ******:they are old, I hate to say it, Shaq is washed up and can no longer dominate a game like he used to, its over.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu
                        I think D-Wade's injury is the reason no trade happened between the Nets and any1. The Heat are ***********:they are old, I hate to say it, Shaq is washed up and can no longer dominate a game like he used to, its over.
                        Thats exactly why the nets didnt make a trade because they all of a sudden have a chance to get back in the playoffs.

Comment

• The Heat weren't going to do anything with Wade healthy, IMO.. I expected them to get put out in the first round this year..

Comment

• The Heat are going to miss the playoffs. NBA season is done for me. When does the other disappointing repeat attempt start again?

Comment

• I'd be shocked if the Heat win another game this season.

Comment

• Hmm. Maybe Shaq won't be able to do as much as I thought. I guess the Heat will have the next Robinson/Duncan case...
                                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information