No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Ariza is going to play tonight!!! He was supposed to be out for another week but, he was medically cleared to play tonight... Coach, Brian Hill said he will play.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
      Trevor Ariza is going to play tonight!!! He was supposed to be out for another week but, he was medically cleared to play tonight... Coach, Brian Hill said he will play.
      One of my favorite players :D

Comment

• The Heat will make the playoffs. If they do not, you can hit reply to this comment at that time. The Miami Heat will qualify for the 2007 NBA Playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
          The Heat will make the playoffs. If they do not, you can hit reply to this comment at that time. The Miami Heat will qualify for the 2007 NBA Playoffs.
          Thats not too bold of a statement, I mean in the eastern conference you can probably be sub .500 and still pull the 8th seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
            The Heat will make the playoffs. If they do not, you can hit reply to this comment at that time. The Miami Heat will qualify for the 2007 NBA Playoffs.
            Even if they make it at the eighth seed, they'll get smoked by the Pistons.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Dub4President
              Originally posted by NYmoney
              Not necessarily, if they can get everyone healthy and they can play good ball in the last part of the season, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to compete with the Pistons and maybe even beat them.

Comment

• Originally posted by javon favre
                Originally posted by A-Dub4President
                Not necessarily, if they can get everyone healthy and they can play good ball in the last part of the season, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to compete with the Pistons and maybe even beat them.
                The Heat are not good this season, even with Wade they weren't very good. Detroit would take them out in 5 games.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                  Originally posted by javon favre
                  The Heat are not good this season, even with Wade they weren't very good. Detroit would take them out in 5 games.
                  I can't say that i've seen the Heat play alot this year because I haven't. I've seen maybe 5 of their games. But I just think that by Shaq and D-Wade barely playing at the same this year they haven't been able to retain the chemistry they had last year in their playoff run.

They have mostly all the same players as last year, them playing the way they have this year is very surprising. Also I think that Pat Riley still might have a little bit of an impact (I think he just returned one or two games ago. Maybe he can push the players the way he did last year.

I think if the Heat were to meet the Pistons in the playoffs it would be hard to see great playoff performers like Shaq and Wade get beat in 5 games. I think they would be able to make it competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by javon favre
                    Originally posted by sweetness34
                    Originally posted by javon favre
                    I can't say that i've seen the Heat play alot this year because I haven't. I've seen maybe 5 of their games. But I just think that by Shaq and D-Wade barely playing at the same this year they haven't been able to retain the chemistry they had last year in their playoff run.

They have mostly all the same players as last year, them playing the way they have this year is very surprising. Also I think that Pat Riley still might have a little bit of an impact (I think he just returned one or two games ago. Maybe he can push the players the way he did last year.

I think if the Heat were to meet the Pistons in the playoffs it would be hard to see great playoff performers like Shaq and Wade get beat in 5 games. I think they would be able to make it competitive.
                    supposedly wade is going to have to get the season ending injury. word on the WS

Comment

• Sorry Bulls fans but Wizards are beating you tonight even without Twan.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                        Sorry Bulls fans but Wizards are beating you tonight even without Twan.
                        We don't have Nocioni either.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Can I get a defensive rebound and maybe a layup fellas? :roll:

Comment

• Magic are battling the Pistons right now... Tight game after 3 quarters.... C'mon Boys!!!!

Comment

• Mitch Kupchak is an idiot, thats all I have to say.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
                                Mitch Kupchak is an idiot, thats all I have to say.
                                Why because he didn't trade your franchise big man of the future for an aging PG with about 2 good years left in him?

I thought it was a good move by Kupchak.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information