Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I predict.. Hedo takes it to the hoop, Varejao flops and Hedo gets called for the offensive foul

    Comment


    • Cleveland is playing small and Orlando would rather chuck it from beyond the arc. Why not get the ball inside to Dwight? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

      Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

      Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        Lebron really needs to get a jumper.

        Idc what anyone says, he may have worked on it a lot, but it is still not good or anywhere near consistent. If he could just hit a simple jumper, Cleveland could be up 7 or 8 points right now.
        He's played the entire second half. He might be slightly tired.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          Lebron really needs to get a jumper.

          Idc what anyone says, he may have worked on it a lot, but it is still not good or anywhere near consistent. If he could just hit a simple jumper, Cleveland could be up 7 or 8 points right now.
          He's hit quite a few jumpers today already...

          Comment


          • Lob to Dwight cmon Stan

            Sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              It's that anti-Magic ref work again.
              haha i was referring to him being open. He does camp in there though.

              What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

              2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                haha i was referring to him being open. He does camp in there though.
                Ha, I thought you meant him trying to mangle Delonte.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  Cleveland is playing small and Orlando would rather chuck it from beyond the arc. Why not get the ball inside to Dwight? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
                  You're going to trust Dwight Howard to hit free throws to win the game?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Manic Depressant View Post
                    You're going to trust Dwight Howard to hit free throws to win the game?
                    Law of averages says he ties it at worst.

                    Comment


                    • SVG looks like he would fit in the Lord of the Rings as a dwarf. Him and Gimli look like long lost cousins. All SVG needs is a beard.

                      Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                      Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Manic Depressant View Post
                        He's hit quite a few jumpers today already...
                        Not consistently or down the stretch. If he had a good jumper to fall back on, he wouldn't have driven for 2 or 3 ugly possessions that could have put this game out of reach.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                          Ha, I thought you meant him trying to mangle Delonte.
                          Communitcation breakdown.

                          What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

                          2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

                          Comment


                          • HO-LEE-****

                            Comment


                            • Cooooolldd Blooooodeeeed

                              Sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • The NBA: This is where amazing happens!

                                Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                                Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information