NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
    I think it's more over then you want to admit. Ok, you have the greatest player in the game playing for your team, but if tonight's game proves anything it is that you need some supporting players to pick up the slack. LeBron had an outerworldly type game, but had no one to really pick up the slack. Delonte and Mo had decent if not good games, but no other player on the Cavs had games worth mentioning.
    95% chance we lose. 5% is not zero though. We need some luck and some hard work to get the shots to fall. We need some luck to stop the Magic from hitting and hard work to contest EVERYTHING. It's almost over, but not completely. Eight times a team has thought it was over in this situation, and it wasn't. I still have faith Cleveland can make it nine. It will most certainly be tough though.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I think it's more over then you want to admit. Ok, you have the greatest player in the game playing for your team, but if tonight's game proves anything it is that you need some supporting players to pick up the slack. LeBron had an outerworldly type game, but had no one to really pick up the slack. Delonte and Mo had decent if not good games, but no other player on the Cavs had games worth mentioning.
      Crazy things can happen when your back is against the wall. Cavs only need to get one in Orlando, and like I said, there's a decent chance Dwight won't be playing in it.

Comment

Which is kind of the point. We have been playing extremely close games, and in the NBA the ball can bounce either way in those situations. Mo Williams just having a couple of good games wins us a couple of games IMO.

The fact is we have LeBron James, and that can't be stated enough.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• haha Rafer bashing Dwight a little bit. Just trying to get the point through, though. He needs to stop complaining. He also did this in his pre game interview. He said he cringes whenever Dwight is in the paint and a foul isnt called...because, he doesnt know what Dwight will do.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            It's a little different with Dwight, though. He just stops and yells at the ref and doesnt get back on defense. Dwight is a big baby yet. As a Magic fan, I know it, I'll admit that for sure. He whines way too much and effects our defense.

He was really making me mad today. He wasnt trying on defense at all tonight, I'm glad he showed up late.
            Well, you're probably right, but I think it's something that happens a lot. I can't say I watch the Magic a ton, but I've seen guys who do much worse than Dwight.

I mean, Nate Robinson bitches about every call to no end and unlike Dwight he is a MAJOR hot head about it.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• That is twice I seen someone say the cavs ONLY need 1 in Orlando. How about the cavs ONLY need the next 3 because I remember them losing in Cleveland in game 1. Don't assume they will go home and win. The Magic might have the urge to close this series out so they can get some rest for when they play the Lakers :)
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                That is twice I seen someone say the cavs ONLY need 1 in Orlando. How about the cavs ONLY need the next 3 because I remember them losing in Cleveland in game 1. Don't assume they will go home and win. The Magic might have the urge to close this series out so they can get some rest for when they play the Lakers :)
                This is true, but I have faith we will pull it out.
                Virginia Tech.
                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

That is twice I seen someone say the cavs ONLY need 1 in Orlando. How about the cavs ONLY need the next 3
                  Excellent point, so far the Magic have shown that they have a home court advantage

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

That is twice I seen someone say the cavs ONLY need 1 in Orlando. How about the cavs ONLY need the next 3 because I remember them losing in Cleveland in game 1. Don't assume they will go home and win. The Magic might have the urge to close this series out so they can get some rest for when they play the Lakers :)
                    they've lost 2 out of 46 games(not counting the last game of the year for obvious reasons). Plus, they have a much better grasp of the Magic now. They aren't lost anymore. I have faith that if the Cavs still believe they have a chance(I know LeBron does, but can't speak for the others), they will win game 5. And if it gets to 7, they will win game 7.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Very true, this is coming from a fan that saw the Yanks have the Sawx on the brink of elimination with a 3-0 lead in the series, to see it disintegrate in front of my eyes.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                        This is true, but I have faith we will pull it out.
                        I am worried about game 5. But being down 3-1, I'm still optimistic. A win in game 5 basically makes game 6 decide the series, because no way we lose at home with that kind of momentum in game 7.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                          Are you actually whining after a win? Wow. And if we wanna talk calls here, how about that moving screen on Shard's 3 at the end? How about the way Dwight tackled Delonte?

Seriously, go **** yourself.
                          You guys got the biggest bail out phantom call of the entire playoffs when James tripped on his shoe laces.

Cavs can't win even when they have the black&whites on their side.

My dad just called me and told me this has been the worst called series that he's ever seen.

Like I've been saying all along. The superior team is Orlando. if we got half the calls cleveland got it would be an easy sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                            they've lost 2 out of 46 games(not counting the last game of the year for obvious reasons). Plus, they have a much better grasp of the Magic now. They aren't lost anymore. I have faith that if the Cavs still believe they have a chance(I know LeBron does, but can't speak for the others), they will win game 5. And if it gets to 7, they will win game 7.

nothing to do with you quote. but whats your avie of ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                              You guys got the biggest bail out phantom call of the entire playoffs when James tripped on his shoe laces.

My dad just called me and told me this has been the worst called series that he's ever seen.

Like I've been saying all along. The superior team is Orlando. if we got half the calls cleveland got it would be an easy sweep.

Well if your dad thinks so I guess I'm convinced. There was contact on the Pietrus play, whether or not there was enough to warrant a call in that situation is the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post

Who the hell +reps this guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information