• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
    Who the hell +reps this guy?

I can all but gurantee it was D-Unit.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
      Who the hell +reps this guy?
      We have roughly 80 Magic fans on this board.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
        You guys got the biggest bail out phantom call of the entire playoffs when James tripped on his shoe laces.

Cavs can't win even when they have the black&whites on their side.

My dad just called me and told me this has been the worst called series that he's ever seen.

Like I've been saying all along. The superior team is Orlando. if we got half the calls cleveland got it would be an easy sweep.
        I like you more than most of the posters in this thread do, but worst officiated series ever? Come on. Your dad really needs to see the 2002 Western Conference Finals.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

You guys got the biggest bail out phantom call of the entire playoffs when James tripped on his shoe laces.

My dad just called me and told me this has been the worst called series that he's ever seen.

Like I've been saying all along. The superior team is Orlando. if we got half the calls cleveland got it would be an easy sweep.

Wowwwwww. You're blind. So is your father, I guess it runs in the family. You are literally insane if you think that. I mean honestly. Dwight sets moving screens at least half the time. Whenever he's being boxed out, he shoves the guy 5 feet forward. Hedo stiff arms defenders and the defenders get called for fouls. Bad calls have been both ways. If you can't see that, I don't know what to say to you.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

You couldn't of seen that replay if you still believe there wasn't a foul during that play. Still complaining about the refs I see. Once again I will say if he was a Cavs fan he would still be complaining about the refs. Your dad is as lame as you.
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              I like you more than most of the posters in this thread do, but worst officiated series ever? Come on. Your dad really needs to see the 2002 Western Conference Finals.
              Yeah, it's pretty bad, but not ever. The fix was in in 02.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                Are you actually whining after a win? Wow. And if we wanna talk calls here, how about that moving screen on Shard's 3 at the end? How about the way Dwight tackled Delonte?

Seriously, go **** yourself.
                hahahahaha I was about to say the same thing.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                Originally posted by Job
                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                  You couldn't of seen that replay if you still believe there wasn't a foul during that play. Still complaining about the refs I see. Once again I will say if he was a Cavs fan he would still be complaining about the refs. Your dad is as lame as you.
                  Exactly. According to him, Magic can get the shaft all the way to 51 FTs, having our players foul out on D12 offensive fouls, having Delonte pick up 3 phantom calls right after he looks to be in a groove. Yep, it's so STACKED against the Magic.
                  Give me a ******' break, Burns.you ******* moron

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    I can all but gurantee it was D-Unit.
                    LOL. Burns is his own animal. I get a kick outta the way he unleashes his thoughts, but I doubt I'm the reason for his rep.

This series has been damn exciting! Better than I had hoped! I have to admit I started to believe the media and everyone was right about how good the Cavs were. When they had that 16 point in lead in Game 1, I was thinking how right they all were about how inferior the Magic were. Thankfully, the Magic have showed the ability to have heart and mental toughness to fight back.

I still think this series is still very much alive. I can never feel good about a 3-1 series lead after Detroit crushed my and Tracy McGrady's hopes. Granted this is a completely different team... But it's never over until it's over. Each game brings new life. If the Cavs win Game 5.... All the pressure is back i Orlando's court to win Game 6 or face a TOUGH TOUGH Game 7 in Cleveland.

Comment

Was that Suns v Spurs? Cause if it is, that one was TERRIBLE.

i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                      Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                        Was that Suns v Spurs? Cause if it is, that one was TERRIBLE.
                        That was just a couple of years ago, not 7 years ago. The one I'm talking about is the Kings/Lakers, which was just brutal.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          LOL. Burns is his own animal. I get a kick outta the way he unleashes his thoughts, but I doubt I'm the reason for his rep.

This series has been damn exciting! Better than I had hoped! I have to admit I started to believe the media and everyone was right about how good the Cavs were. When they had that 16 point in lead in Game 1, I was thinking how right they all were about how inferior the Magic were. Thankfully, the Magic have showed the ability to have heart and mental toughness to fight back.

I still think this series is still very much alive. I can never feel good about a 3-1 series lead after Detroit crushed my and Tracy McGrady's hopes. Granted this is a completely different team... But it's never over until it's over. Each game brings new life. If the Cavs win Game 5.... All the pressure is back i Orlando's court to win Game 6 or face a TOUGH TOUGH Game 7 in Cleveland.
                          Yeah it's been a great series. I haven't been around much, but I hope you're not following Burns' footsteps and maintain the type of class in all your posts that you have in this one. I'm still hopeful, but it's just hope right now, not reason. Orlando definitely deserves to be in this position though, I am absolutely SHOCKED by the mental toughness they've shown compared to Cleveland, especially Mo.

I'm sticking to my guns with Cleveland on this one, I'll go down with them if it so happens that way. I'm kinda torn on the Finals if we aren't there though. I'll cheer for the Nugs regardless. But if LA and Orlando win, I dunno what I want. I'd love to see Kobe suffer. But I have a feeling Burns would be incredibly annoying should you guys win. So I'm just gonna hope at least one of Cavs/Nugs get there :D.

Good luck, though.

Comment

That was just a couple of years ago, not 7 years ago. The one I'm talking about is the Kings/Lakers, which was just brutal.
                            ahh, yes.

Foul on Sacramento, #10 Mike Bibby, impeding the progress of Kobe Bryant's elbow.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post

Yeah, you're just the reason for MY rep.

Comment

Dang...I thought the suns spurs one was longer ago. Dang my memory. I didn't see that one, but I heard it was bad. Both are WAY worse than this series.

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information