NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    That was just a couple of years ago, not 7 years ago. The one I'm talking about is the Kings/Lakers, which was just brutal.
    Man the Kings used to be my favorite team for a while. I used to love watching Bibby/Peja/Christie/Webber/Divac and of course Bobby Jackson off the bench. Hedo was there also and I used to always say how he was going to be a beast. I wanted the Lakers whole team to be executed after that series. AHHHHH Why did you have to bring it up????
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Dahntay Jones is a D Bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
        Dahntay Jones is a D Bag.
        Hey Kobe called it "Good defense" and said he "I have no balance"
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
          Dahntay Jones is a D Bag.
          Someone else watching late night ESPN?? lol

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Damn look at all the cry babies now..

Tables turned when its 3-1 huh?

Terrible officiating.

And my rep is so high because I speak the truth. Just like I have since mid season. Cavs dont wanna see us.

Cavs can't hang with us.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
              Hey Kobe called it "Good defense" and said he "I have no balance"
              Kobe also said that night in Eagle, Colorado was sensual. :p I just couldn't help myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                Damn look at all the cry babies now..

Terrible officiating.

And my rep is so high because I speak the truth. Just like I have since mid season. Cavs dont wanna see us.

Cavs can't hang with us.

You act like we are all Cavs fans, most of us could care less who wins this series. We're just sick of the constant bitching and conspiracy theories. And you calling anyone a crybaby is just irony at it's finest.

And I could name you 20 posters off the top of my head with rep similar to yours who are terrible posters. Rep means nothing. I'm not saying you're a terrible poster, but don't confuse rep with being any indicator of how good a poster you are.
                Last edited by yo123; 05-27-2009, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                  Damn look at all the cry babies now..

Terrible officiating.

Cavs can't hang with us.
                  Weren't you compaining about officiating after winning?

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• I too was interested in seeing what the Cavs would do against a REAL playoff team.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                      Who the hell +reps this guy?
                      I rep him regularly, because he speaks his mind regardless of how people may react to it. Everyone was bashing him when he called the Magic winning in 6, and now that they may win it in 5, it looks like **** hit the fan for everyone else that was riding his nuts about it.

Comment

• In the past, I have always tried to see what works in building Championship teams. But I have never seen a team do it with the same formula Orlando is currently using. With the way more and more SF/PF tweeners are becoming more popular in the league, I wonder if more teams will start to adopt this winning strategy. More and more big men like to jack up 3s the way Rashard and Hedo do it. The team lacks a true PG and instead, the ball goes through the hands of a Point Foward in Turkoglu. So yeah, I wonder if other teams could start to use this as a blueprint.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                          We have roughly 80 Magic fans on this board.
                          Coming out of the woodwork since February.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                          ahh, yes.

Foul on Sacramento, #10 Mike Bibby, impeding the progress of Kobe Bryant's elbow.
                          Tim Donaghy makes me sick.

Comment

• People look at Kobe yelling at his teammates and think he's an asshole.

people look at lebron and think he's the model teammate for never yelling or getting mad at his teammates.

at a time like this which would you rather have?

Comment

• I can be a man and admit I was wrong at the outset about this series, I absolutely tip my hat to the Magic.

Now the Lakers need to pull their heads out of their asses and give Denver a glimpse of their low post game.

Comment

• The Lakers need to do something. Their so underachieving its ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information