Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by soybean View Post
    People look at Kobe yelling at his teammates and think he's an asshole.

    people look at lebron and think he's the model teammate for never yelling or getting mad at his teammates.

    at a time like this which would you rather have?
    Watch Kobe Doin Work. He is communicating with them, not exactly yelling. LeBron just yells at the Refs when they dont give him a call.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


    Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
      Watch Kobe Doin Work. He is communicating with them, not exactly yelling. LeBron just yells at the Refs when they dont give him a call.
      Yeah I was so impressed watching that special on Kobe. I used to think of him as just selfish and getting pissed at his teammates, but the special showed that Kobe yells at his teammates telling them where to position defensively and a lot of times when he looks like he's yelling, he's screaming at his teammates to fck up the opponent. I think Kobe's great. One thing is Lamar Odom has turned into absolute garbage. They shouldn't resign him at all. Ariza is 100x better than him.

      Sig By:The Dynasty

      2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
        Yeah I was so impressed watching that special on Kobe. I used to think of him as just selfish and getting pissed at his teammates, but the special showed that Kobe yells at his teammates telling them where to position defensively and a lot of times when he looks like he's yelling, he's screaming at his teammates to fck up the opponent. I think Kobe's great. One thing is Lamar Odom has turned into absolute garbage. They shouldn't resign him at all. Ariza is 100x better than him.
        Lamar lost a step and isn't big enough to do anything from the post. He was cranking like crazy last game from everywhere too. He just needs to feed Kobe game 5 and not try and be the sidekick. They have Pau for that.

        oh, and Vujacic's jumper is busted. He's shooting like 18% from three. If he didn't have so much defensive tenacity, I'd say put in Morrison.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


        Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
          Lamar lost a step and isn't big enough to do anything from the post. He was cranking like crazy last game from everywhere too. He just needs to feed Kobe game 5 and not try and be the sidekick. They have Pau for that.

          oh, and Vujacic's jumper is busted. He's shooting like 18% from three. If he didn't have so much defensive tenacity, I'd say put in Morrison.
          Ewww.

          Odom has been slowly declining bit by bit now for about a year and a half. He isn't big enough to post, and isn't a great scorer/slasher nor can he shoot the 3. What exactly is he there for? Ariza is going to cash in on that position when he's handed it.

          Comment


          • Lebron needs help. Mo Williams is NOT his Pippen. tonight's game was evident. I'm just an impartial guy in this series, literally just rooting for excellent games in both series'(and have not been disappointed), but man, I almost felt bad for Lebron tonight, especially at the end. He's doing it all himself, the other guys need to step it up, big time. I mean, Mo's a very nice player and all, but is disappearing. Z has been ok, but isn't that big post threat at this stage in his career. Varejo is a horrible excuse for an NBA player. I just think LBJ needs that #2 guy. A go to guy he trusts who can score and make plays regularly.
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              Ewww.

              Odom has been slowly declining bit by bit now for about a year and a half. He isn't big enough to post, and isn't a great scorer/slasher nor can he shoot the 3. What exactly is he there for? Ariza is going to cash in on that position when he's handed it.
              Morrison can stroke. There is no questioning that. LA couldn't buy a jumper last game. Morristache is the man.
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


              Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                Lebron needs help. Mo Williams is NOT his Pippen. tonight's game was evident. I'm just an impartial guy in this series, literally just rooting for excellent games in both series'(and have not been disappointed), but man, I almost felt bad for Lebron tonight, especially at the end. He's doing it all himself, the other guys need to step it up, big time. I mean, Mo's a very nice player and all, but is disappearing. Z has been ok, but isn't that big post threat at this stage in his career. Varejo is a horrible excuse for an NBA player. I just think LBJ needs that #2 guy. A go to guy he trusts who can score and make plays regularly.
                LeBron's 7 turnovers in the 4th quarter and OT took away opportunities for his teammates late in the game. I agree that he could use a stud #2 next to him, but off of last night's game, it wasn't necessarily the supporting cast who lost the game, it had alot to do with LeBron's mistakes late.


                Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                Comment


                • Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  LeBron's 7 turnovers in the 4th quarter and OT took away opportunities for his teammates late in the game. I agree that he could use a stud #2 next to him, but off of last night's game, it wasn't necessarily the supporting cast who lost the game, it had alot to do with LeBron's mistakes late.
                  I have no idea how you could watch any of the games so far and put the blame on LeBron. He's played very well in this series. The Cavs haven't been hitting their open shots and Orlando has hit most of their shots. That's been the difference and the games have been close enough that I wouldn't be surprised to see any of the teams win any given game.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Manic Depressant View Post
                    I have no idea how you could watch any of the games so far and put the blame on LeBron. He's played very well in this series. The Cavs haven't been hitting their open shots and Orlando has hit most of their shots. That's been the difference and the games have been close enough that I wouldn't be surprised to see any of the teams win any given game.
                    7 Turnovers. Those are wasted possessions. You waste that many possessions its your fault.
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                    Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                      7 Turnovers. Those are wasted possessions. You waste that many possessions its your fault.
                      I'm not claiming James is perfect. He turned the ball over more than he usually does. Still, you can't expect your star player to post 50/10/10 with 2 turnovers every game, no matter how good he is. LeBron is the furthest thing from the problem with the Cavs. They need to make shots.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                        7 Turnovers. Those are wasted possessions. You waste that many possessions its your fault.
                        totally agree, but still, I believe if Lyndon B Johnson had that #2 guy, that Scottie Pippen, he wouldn't force it as much, and a guy like that would be able to take control of the ball and give LBJ a possession or 2 break without doing it all himself. The mental aspect of it is huge.
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          totally agree, but still, I believe if Lyndon B Johnson had that #2 guy, that Scottie Pippen, he wouldn't force it as much, and a guy like that would be able to take control of the ball and give LBJ a possession or 2 break without doing it all himself. The mental aspect of it is huge.
                          As is the physical aspect Lebron is going to be turnover prone when he has the ball that much and fatigue sets in. It is pretty simple logic, the more you have the ball and are expected to make it all happen, the more you will make mistakes.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Manic Depressant View Post
                            I have no idea how you could watch any of the games so far and put the blame on LeBron. He's played very well in this series. The Cavs haven't been hitting their open shots and Orlando has hit most of their shots. That's been the difference and the games have been close enough that I wouldn't be surprised to see any of the teams win any given game.
                            LeBron is a big reason why they lost the game last night, there's no way you can deny that. I don't want to hear about fatigue and stuff because almost every player is suffering from that, and as a star player and the second coming of Jesus Christ, he needs to put his team in a position to win, and with the 7 lost possessions at the end of the game he took away some of that ability.


                            Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              LeBron is a big reason why they lost the game last night, there's no way you can deny that. I don't want to hear about fatigue and stuff because almost every player is suffering from that, and as a star player and the second coming of Jesus Christ, he needs to put his team in a position to win, and with the 7 lost possessions at the end of the game he took away some of that ability.
                              The Cavaliers had plenty of opportunities to win that game had they hit their open shots or had any sort of offense generated by somebody other than LeBron.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                                Lebron needs help. Mo Williams is NOT his Pippen. tonight's game was evident. I'm just an impartial guy in this series, literally just rooting for excellent games in both series'(and have not been disappointed), but man, I almost felt bad for Lebron tonight, especially at the end. He's doing it all himself, the other guys need to step it up, big time. I mean, Mo's a very nice player and all, but is disappearing. Z has been ok, but isn't that big post threat at this stage in his career. Varejo is a horrible excuse for an NBA player. I just think LBJ needs that #2 guy. A go to guy he trusts who can score and make plays regularly.

                                And lebron is no MJ!

                                What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

                                2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information