NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
    The beavers were 10-4 last year in what? Oh, and I thought you might like to know that there is a period key on your computer. It should be two spots to the right of the M key. In between the comma and forward slash. It's a lot easier than unnecessarily hitting shift + 1 all the time. And your posts will make a bit more sense to those reading them if you reserve your exclamation points for when they fit what you are saying. As it is, most people probably hear either Gilbert Gottfried or Jack Bauer's voice narrating your posts in their heads as they read.
    This episode takes place between the hours of 10:00 and 11:00.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
      This episode takes place between the hours of 10:00 and 11:00.
      NO, you forgot the exclamation point, I heard Chloes voice instead...

Comment

• THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

like that?

Comment

• I always use ! points. idk why and In football.

Also back2 the draft which of these trades do u like better:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...ms=13~13~22~22

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...378&teams=9~22

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
            The beavers were 10-4 last year in what? Oh, and I thought you might like to know that there is a period key on your computer. It should be two spots to the right of the M key. In between the comma and forward slash. It's a lot easier than unnecessarily hitting shift + 1 all the time. And your posts will make a bit more sense to those reading them if you reserve your exclamation points for when they fit what you are saying. As it is, most people probably hear either Gilbert Gottfried or Jack Bauer's voice narrating your posts in their heads as they read.
            Hahahahaha...I'm throwing in 5 bucks for the official "DorianSmith I Need Phonics Fund", it's well-worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DorianSmith View Post
              I always use ! points. idk why and In football.

Also back2 the draft which of these trades do u like better:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...ms=13~13~22~22

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...378&teams=9~22
              No one wants Dmiles.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                No one wants Dmiles.
                Some portland writer said he receives emails from readers saying they see D-Miles at the Baskin Robbins after midnight multiple times. THAT"S THE GOOD OLD PORTLAND EFFORT!!

Comment

• Dmiles is apparently so fat and out of shape now it's embarrassing.

Comment

Dmiles is apparently so fat and out of shape now it's embarrassing.
                    poor d-miles. he's a shell of himself at what? age 24?

Comment

• Wizards Draft Plans, will do other teams:

1st Round:

Plan A:
                      1. Derrick Byars
                      2. Nick Young
                      3. Javaris Crittenton
                      4. Morris Almond
                      In this situation in which we go G/F Derrick Byars is not only the most realistic pick but also makes the most sense in all fits. Being a 4 year starter as well as playing at UVA so he has fans here, but he IMO is the most NBA ready player in the entire draft. It was evident last year that the Wizards lacked depth in the guard and SF spots, but much rest is needed, because I never want to see Jarvis Hayes step on the court again. If Deshawn does not return next year Byars could be an immediate starter, but even if Deshawn returns we saw in the playoffs that he is likely better suited for a bench role getting lots of minutes because of defense, regardless if both were on the roster they would be fighting for the starting job. Being NBA ready is something the Wiz desperately need as they have so many project players and failed "potential" picks that it would just be nice to get a guy you know will perform. Byars can play the 2 and 3 as well as some spot up point. More importantly he brings size, strength, and defense and has an impressive array of offensive moves both inside and out. He would be a home run pick IMO. Nick Young is a very interesting option and he most likely will not be there, but if he is we could really use his athleticism and versatility. Crittenton is a big point who at 6-5 would enable Gil to play the 2. Almond is a sharp shooter who could actually hit the open shot from outside something no one on the Wiz can do other than Roger Mason Jr., lol.

Plan B:
                      1) Jason Smith
                      2) Tiago Splitter
                      3) Mark Gasol
                      4) Sean Williams
                      First off it pains me to know that the Wiz are probably considering McRoberts here, but I have faith that we aren't that stupid. Jason Smith is a guy who I like a little but not a whole lot, but based on the coaches reactions I think they really are in to him. He is very tall at 7-0" and he can really score and rebound a bit. He is tall and athletic and has a nice outside shot but IMO he isn't better than Pecherov. Pecherov as the same skills but is much tougher, and skilled in the paint. My problem with Smith is his lack of build/bulk and his lack of low post ability. He seems like a very probable pick here. Splitter is a guy who I am not a big fan of and I see him as overrated. But he will be strongly considered here because he is tough inside, but will we go another foreigner I wouldn't want to but it is possible. Gasol is a big guy who isn't very talented but would provide us with toughness and back line support. Sean Williams obviously people would think this is too high but he is a lottery talent if he can get it together. He is a tremendous shot blocker and has a lot of potential in other areas of the game. For a team looking for defense don't be too surprised to see this pick, and depending on who is there I wouldn't be mad at it.
                      2nd Round:

Plan A:
                      1) Coleman Collins
                      2) Jared Dudley
                      3) Stephane Lasme
                      4) Jarmereo Davidson
                      Coleman Collins is a guy who's stock has risen so much from the Orlando Pre draft camp that I think he is almost guaranteed to be drafted. He is one of the highest character players I have ever seen and is built like an ox. He is a great hustle guy and team player he will surely find his niche in the NBA. Dudley is a guy stuck between positions like his teammate Craig Smith, but reagardless of measureables he is just one of those guys who you know will get the job done. Lasme is super athletic and I wouldn't mind seeing him run the floor with Gil. Davidson is another super athletic player with great size and length but actually has a nice skill set to him, I think he might go higher than expected.

Plan B:
                      1) Zabian Dowdell
                      2) Sean Singletary
                      3) Jamon Gordon
                      4) DJ Strawberry
                      I'm feeling some local flavor here. Dowdell is a kid through Portsmouth, the Orlando camp, and personal workouts who has risen himself into late round 1-early-mid round 2. He is an extremely and freakishly long PG who's arms really disrupt the passing lanes. He can shoot and finish as well as dish them out, there are questions on his point guard abilities but he looks good as a backup PG. His defense is tremendous which will get him playing time. He also has been in the weight room since the end of the season showing his dedication and as a scout described him in Orlando, he has the upper body of a defensive back. Singletary is a super quick and ultra scoring guard, who while he wouldn't complement Gilbert well, he would be nice spelling Gil some time, and he is a tough nosed kid although undersized and lacking point guard skills. Jamon Gordon reigning ACC defensive player of the year, is a guy who I can just see as a Wizard because of his defense. He is a top notch defender amazing in man defense and an elite pick pocketer. He is long, athletic, can drive and hit the mid range and I like lefty's. Problem is he is only 6-2" and doesn't really have point guard skills. Whether or not he is more than just an overseas player is yet to be seen. Strawberry is a guy who I'd love to have, and compare to a Larry Hughes. He is a master thief, but also can drive, his mid range and outside shooting though leaves a lot to be desired although improved much last year.

Comment

Wizards Draft Plans, will do other teams:
                        You work in the Front Office or something?

Comment

• Word out of Chi-Town is that Paxon really, really wants Yi Jianlin. Problem is so does Phoenix, Golden State, and another unmentioned team.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                            Word out of Chi-Town is that Paxon really, really wants Yi Jianlin. Problem is so does Phoenix, Golden State, and another unmentioned team.
                            All of them would need to trade up to #3 to absolutely secure it. If Phoenix gives us one their late first rounders, our 08 first rounder back, and Barbosa I'll take.

Comment

• You think PHX is going to give up Barbosa? Haha. Good one!
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                                You think PHX is going to give up Barbosa? Haha. Good one!
                                They were thinking of giving up more than that. Talking about Amare and Marion.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information