X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whens the draft?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phrost View Post
      They were thinking of giving up more than that. Talking about Amare and Marion.
      For the THIRD pick?

... Yeah, not buying that at all. Link?
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
        whens the draft?
        it would be on June 28th
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Marion is believable but the Hawks have no need for Marion. Jsmoove and Marvin are the same type of player, Amare in reality is being talked about in trades, they are atleast entertaining offers. For Amare I'd give 3, 11, and Marvin Williams.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
            Marion is believable but the Hawks have no need for Marion. Jsmoove and Marvin are the same type of player, Amare in reality is being talked about in trades, they are atleast entertaining offers. For Amare I'd give 3, 11, and Marvin Williams.
            I would rather use those resources to get Durant if I was the Suns.

Comment

• From Article by my man Sekou Smith, out there but I love if any of them happened:
              SCENARIO NO. 1: Trade Marvin Williams and Anthony Johnson to Seattle for Luke Ridnour and Chris Wilcox, and then take Florida forward Al Horford with the third pick and Washington center Spencer Hawes with the No. 11 pick.

•MAKES SENSE FOR HAWKS: Wilcox and Ridnour shore up two problem areas for the Hawks with veterans rather than rookies. Since the Hawks keep their draft picks, they can now be used on the best talent available as opposed to filling specific position needs.

•SCENARIO NO. 2: Trade Shelden Williams and Tyronn Lue to Denver for Marcus Camby, and take Horford with the third pick and Georgia Tech point guard Javaris Crittenton with the No. 11 pick.

•MAKES SENSE FOR HAWKS: Camby, the league's reigning Defensive Player of the Year and shot-blocking champ, would team with Josh Smith to help close down those lanes to the basket that opposing teams have used to torture the Hawks.

• SCENARIO NO. 3: Trade the No. 3 and No. 11 picks and Shelden Williams to Memphis for Pau Gasol.

• MAKES SENSE FOR HAWKS: Had the Hawks added Gasol at the February trade deadline, they might have ended their playoff drought before it ballooned to a league-high eight years. He's the ideal inside force to be paired with the outside threat of All-Star Joe Johnson.

• SCENARIO NO. 4: Trade No. 3 and No. 11 picks along with Josh Childress, Anthony Johnson, Shelden Williams and Lorenzen Wright to Minnesota for Kevin Garnett.

• MAKES SENSE FOR HAWKS: This is admittedly a pipe dream, as Garnett refuses to demand that the Timberwolves trade him. But paired with Joe Johnson and Josh Smith, Garnett would make the Hawks an instant playoff factor in the East.

• SCENARIO NO. 5: Trade the No. 3 and No. 11 picks and Josh Childress to Phoenix for Amare Stoudemire.

• MAKES SENSE FOR HAWKS: If the Suns are trying to get rid of a big contract to avoid the luxury tax and they're crazy enough to move Stoudemire (the first-team All-NBA center), both major ifs, this deal is a no-brainer for the Hawks, who will have handed over four picks to the Suns in a three-draft span.
              Big thing Phoenix wants to move Amare or Marion because to avoid the luxury tax. It's still a huge long shot either is traded but any NBA GM will tell you that the general feeling is that the Suns are atleast hearing offer for them.

Comment

From Article by my man Sekou Smith, out there but I love if any of them happened:

Big thing Phoenix wants to move Amare or Marion because to avoid the luxury tax. It's still a huge long shot either is traded but any NBA GM will tell you that the general feeling is that the Suns are atleast hearing offer for them.
                Trade #4 is moronic. KG isn't even worth that.

Comment

• Lue/Shelden Williams for Camby? Is that a joke?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Lue/Shelden Williams for Camby? Is that a joke?
                    He isn't that hard to get. He is 33 years old and was his first year healthy in forever but still missed 12 games. Also the Nuggets are clearing way for the youngsters Nene and the comeback of Kmart. Most importantly is they are trying to lower the payroll. A real life trade that is in heavy discussions is Camby for Kwame Brown because Kwame only has 1 more year left on a 9 mil contract.

Comment

• I think out of all those possibilities, scenario one is the most realistic.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

He isn't that hard to get. He is 33 years old and was his first year healthy in forever but still missed 12 games. Also the Nuggets are clearing way for the youngsters Nene and the comeback of Kmart. Most importantly is they are trying to lower the payroll. A real life trade that is in heavy discussions is Camby for Kwame Brown because Kwame only has 1 more year left on a 9 mil contract.
                        The Nuggets GM should be shot if he trades Camby (DPOY) for Lue or Shelden. That is a flat out ridiculous trade Ghetto and you need to admit that. Camby while older still has good years left in him, and even a mediocre Camby is better than friggin' Lue or Williams.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Shelden Williams was a top 5 pick last year and for those who didn't see Hawks games was much better than expected, Granted I still hate him and the pick, but he isn't called the landlord for nothing. But I really do expect him to be a career 12+10+2 bpg guy.

Comment

Shelden Williams was a top 5 pick last year and for those who didn't see Hawks games was much better than expected, Granted I still hate him and the pick, but he isn't called the landlord for nothing. But I really do expect him to be a career 12+10+2 bpg guy.
                            Teams who trade based on potential get themselves in trouble. Throw in like Childress or someone like that then ok.

Shelden looked horrid every game I watched with him this season. He was slow, he got overpowered, and he got beat a bunch. That and he has the lift of my grandma. You may like him as a prospect but I don't. His upside is that of a decent big man, and if I'm Denver I don't trade that for one of the best defensive big men in the game.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

The Nuggets really just don't expect much from K-Mart at this point, so I doubt they'd be clearing the way for him. I know they want to get rid of Camby and clear some payroll, but that trade just sucks.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Wilcox is my homeboy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information