Wilcox is my homeboy
    He can't be he's mine.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Seriously, what do GM's see in Noah? Sure he's athletic, sure he's a good defender, sure he hustles....But he's nothing more than that. And to me that doesn't warrant a top 10 pick, nor a top 15 pick.

I'm watching SportsNite right now and they're talking about Hawes and Noah working out at the Berto today against each other, and they commented on our need for a low post scorer and mentioned Noah would fit the bill.

WHAT THE ****????????!!!!!!!!!! Do you people even watch basketball? My guess is no because HE'S NOT A LOW POST SCORER. And that's not why you'd draft him. He had a great tournament 2 years ago and his stock has been riding on that the past year. But the guy is a fringe starter in the NBA who has limited upside because he has no post game at all and he has no shot. His points come off misses, dunks, and layups. He is not a very good prospect and if we take him I'm going to absolutely flip out.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        Seriously, what do GM's see in Noah? Sure he's athletic, sure he's a good defender, sure he hustles....But he's nothing more than that. And to me that doesn't warrant a top 10 pick, nor a top 15 pick.

I'm watching SportsNite right now and they're talking about Hawes and Noah working out at the Berto today against each other, and they commented on our need for a low post scorer and mentioned Noah would fit the bill.

WHAT THE ****????????!!!!!!!!!! Do you people even watch basketball? My guess is no because HE'S NOT A LOW POST SCORER. And that's not why you'd draft him. He had a great tournament 2 years ago and his stock has been riding on that the past year. But the guy is a fringe starter in the NBA who has limited upside because he has no post game at all and he has no shot. His points come off misses, dunks, and layups. He is not a very good prospect and if we take him I'm going to absolutely flip out.
        You wonder the same things as I do. I just can't see him as an offensive threat and I see him as a liability on D in the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          Seriously, what do GM's see in Noah? Sure he's athletic, sure he's a good defender, sure he hustles....But he's nothing more than that. And to me that doesn't warrant a top 10 pick, nor a top 15 pick.

you need a hug man? no ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
            We know your not ***. Are you homophobic or something? That is not a good trait to have.

Comment

No I'm good but it still pisses me off because these people have no clue what they're talking about.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• com on oreo, u know what im sayin

Comment

• I enjoy dairy products and exotic women. Does anyone need a friend?

Comment

• i hate diary products, and my best girl is an ironing board, anyone need a friend?

Comment

i hate diary products, and my best girl is an ironing board, anyone need a friend?
                      I'd hit it. After Mercutio does first.

Comment

• Favorite prospect from this year's draft:

Nick Young

6-7 205. 7'0 Wingspan, 39.5in vertical.

Quick first step. Crazy athletic. Good jumper. Kid is going to be sickening.

Comment

• Looks like the Bulls are in fact quite interested in Yi, plan to make Duhon available in any offseason deals, and have said Hinrich is untouchable. Other than Yi I think the other two are mistakes because Hinrich is not good enough to be untouchable and Duhon is the kind of guy who can come in and change the tempo when Kirk is having an off game. Plus he's a solid defender and does a pretty good job running the team.

Also the C's are reportedly kicking around moving down in the draft, not sure if that's the best move depending on who's available at 5 but if Oden, Durant, Yi, and Horford get taken top 4 in some order and they move down into the 8-12 range I guess it would make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                            Looks like the Bulls are in fact quite interested in Yi, plan to make Duhon available in any offseason deals, and have said Hinrich is untouchable. Other than Yi I think the other two are mistakes because Hinrich is not good enough to be untouchable and Duhon is the kind of guy who can come in and change the tempo when Kirk is having an off game. Plus he's a solid defender and does a pretty good job running the team.
                            Hell no. Duhon is awful. He runs the offense and if he gets it back behind the three point line he throws it up even with a man in his face, and then if the other team goes on a run he foolishly just runs into the lane and throws the ball up but since he can't finish at all it will be blocked.

Duhon is expendable as expendable can be.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                              Hell no. Duhon is awful. He runs the offense and if he gets it back behind the three point line he throws it up even with a man in his face, and then if the other team goes on a run he foolishly just runs into the lane and throws the ball up but since he can't finish at all it will be blocked.

Duhon is expendable as expendable can be.
                              He's a bad three point shooter and takes too many threes, but there have definitely been games where Hinrich has sucked and Duhon has come in and played much better and brought us back into the game. Plus he plays good defense which you can't deny, penetrates pretty well, and passes pretty well as well. Just because he isn't fantastic offensively doesn't mean he's expendable, he's got value as a defensive player and a change of pace guy for us. Plus if we trade him that brings up a need at backup point guard that we'll have to address. Hinrich is good but not good enough that you can just say okay he's going to play well enough for us to be in every game without bringing somebody in, plus he gets into foul trouble so having a decent backup is very important.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                                He's a bad three point shooter and takes too many threes, but there have definitely been games where Hinrich has sucked and Duhon has come in and played much better and brought us back into the game. Plus he plays good defense which you can't deny, penetrates pretty well, and passes pretty well as well. Just because he isn't fantastic offensively doesn't mean he's expendable, he's got value as a defensive player and a change of pace guy for us. Plus if we trade him that brings up a need at backup point guard that we'll have to address. Hinrich is good but not good enough that you can just say okay he's going to play well enough for us to be in every game without bringing somebody in, plus he gets into foul trouble so having a decent backup is very important.
                                I'm a pretty big Andre Barrett fan. Always made an impact in his little playing time. Also we have a second round pick for a taller PG, or we can see where thabo is with his point forward progress.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information