Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
    Mitch Kupchak is an idiot, thats all I have to say.
    Why because he didn't trade your franchise big man of the future for an aging PG with about 2 good years left in him?

I thought it was a good move by Kupchak.
    No because he didn't make any other moves. And we are now short on Bigman so guess who's starting? BRIAN COOK! WOOHOO! And then after him we have 0.

Our Depth Right now:

PG Parker/Farmar/McKie/Williams
    SG Kobe/Evans/McKie
    SF Odom/Evans
    PF Cook/Odom
    C Bynum/Cook

In other news:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17304152/
    Sprewell barred from seeing children
    Former NBA star must stay away from girlfriend, his four children

haha.
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
      Originally posted by sweetness34
      Why because he didn't trade your franchise big man of the future for an aging PG with about 2 good years left in him?

No because he didn't make any other moves. And we are now short on Bigman so guess who's starting? BRIAN COOK! WOOHOO! And then after him we have 0.

Our Depth Right now:

SG Kobe/Evans/McKie
      SF Odom/Evans
      PF Cook/Odom
      C Bynum/Cook

In other news:

haha.
      No one made any moves dude. Well besides the Jones for Dixon trade.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34

Our Depth Right now:

SG Kobe/Evans/McKie
        SF Odom/Evans
        PF Cook/Odom
        C Bynum/Cook

In other news:

haha.
        No one made any moves dude. Well besides the Jones for Dixon trade.
        I know, but not as many teams are in as near as bad as position as us.

We even had McKie and Mihm for Magloire (Jamaal) on the table and removed it! :roll:
        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Magic getting blown out in the 4th. Not a surprise this team is in a free fall, things are going to get much worse before they get better, IMO. Worst part of all, Ariza hasnt seen the court tonight.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Knicks win versus the Bucks. D-Lee sprained his ankle, hopefully it's not serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804
              Knicks win versus the Bucks. D-Lee sprained his ankle, hopefully it's not serious.
              X-rays negative from what I've heard.

Comment

• Chicago beats Washington by 15.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zim3031
                  Originally posted by ny10804
                  Knicks win versus the Bucks. D-Lee sprained his ankle, hopefully it's not serious.
                  X-rays negative from what I've heard.
                  Very nice. You could just see how bad not having him hurt against the Sixers on Wednesday and Bucks tonight.

Comment

• Even though we won tonight, D'Antoni is not using the bench enough. Nash had 37 and Marion, Stoudamire, and Bell all went over 40. Not good.

Comment

• The Heat would go places with Wade, but without him they ain't winning another game all year. The Heat should tank the rest of the season, first it was the eighth seed thing, but now, its the #1 pick thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                        Sorry Bulls fans but Wizards are beating you tonight even without Twan.
                        Do you think Antawn is your guys' most important player now? It seems that way at least.

And I love watching T-Mac and JJ play against one another. They make it look so easy.

Sadly, I'm starting to like what Morrison brings to the Bobcats. They need another post guy, but they should be on their way.

...And the Sonics are doing me proud. Keeping games close enough to keep morale up, but losing them on their way towards a high lottery pick.
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                          Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                          Do you think Antawn is your guys' most important player now? It seems that way at least.

And I love watching T-Mac and JJ play against one another. They make it look so easy.

Sadly, I'm starting to like what Morrison brings to the Bobcats. They need another post guy, but they should be on their way.

...And the Sonics are doing me proud. Keeping games close enough to keep morale up, but losing them on their way towards a high lottery pick.
                          Most important , what a silly statement but he is very good 3rd best player on the team.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• The Pacers got killed last night. This season is going to be exactly like the last few for them. They'll get a 6 or 7 seed, take it to game 6 and lose. Carlisle needs to be fired ASAP, he's not the coach that Donny thought he was when he brought him in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                              Originally posted by thetedginnshow

Most important , what a silly statement but he is very good 3rd best player on the team.
                              Oh GS, what happened man? And don't give me the Twan excuse. Nocioni, probably our 3rd best scorer was out as well. Wow, my Bulls knock off your Hawks and now your Wiz. It's been a good week my friend (and no I'm not gloating).:P

Like I've said all along, if we can put 4 quarters of consistent basketball together on a regular basis, IMO we're a top 2 team in the East, and possibly better than Detroit. But our problem is we aren't consistent and we have lulls during games where we let teams back in, like last night.

Oh btw, anyone now see why we didn't trade Luol Deng? Also I think Ben Gordon is gone this offseason, just a hunch. When he doesn't score he's useless out on the court. I'm not trying to bash him but he's so one-dimensional. I mean he tries on defense but he just can't do it. And I don't like him running the point either. Just score Ben, that's all you have to do. At least if Kirk isn't scoring he gives you great defense, a good rebounder, a heady player, and a player who can get you 10 dimes a game.

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow

Oh GS, what happened man? And don't give me the Twan excuse. Nocioni, probably our 3rd best scorer was out as well. Wow, my Bulls knock off your Hawks and now your Wiz. It's been a good week my friend (and no I'm not gloating).:P

Like I've said all along, if we can put 4 quarters of consistent basketball together on a regular basis, IMO we're a top 2 team in the East, and possibly better than Detroit. But our problem is we aren't consistent and we have lulls during games where we let teams back in, like last night.

Oh btw, anyone now see why we didn't trade Luol Deng? Also I think Ben Gordon is gone this offseason, just a hunch. When he doesn't score he's useless out on the court. I'm not trying to bash him but he's so one-dimensional. I mean he tries on defense but he just can't do it. And I don't like him running the point either. Just score Ben, that's all you have to do. At least if Kirk isn't scoring he gives you great defense, a good rebounder, a heady player, and a player who can get you 10 dimes a game.
                                Its like this... Since twan is out in order for us to win we need both Gilbert and Caron to score 25+ Caron had a bad game so there wasnt anyway for us to win. If we had Twan we only need two scorers +20 and the other can be in the 15-20 range. We are a jumpshot team and when we have someone not hitting shots we arent gonna win. Stevensons been picking up the slack and last night he also did not perform. Antawn is our 2nd best player IMO. Hes our Captain alot of what he does is behind the scenes in the lockeroom and I think we are missing that. Also Sweetness dont give me that Noicioni crap. He and Jamison are not on the same level and even if they were your team has far more depth at that position than the Wiz do. Noicioni your 3rd best player? More like 5th get real. Be happy you won and stop trying to make it seem like you are riddled with injuries and this was an amazing win because of that. Noicioni is a solid role player but hes far from a difference maker. If hes out its not going to cost your team to go on a losing streak or anything like that. Its like you always have to make a win seem like it was an amazing feat and you had all this stuff against you and your team still prevailed. Than when you lose you have all the excuses in the world.

Plain and simple...The BUlls played great perimeter defense last night and everyone except Gilbert had a hard time finding an open shot. There weakness of not having a low post threat was not a problem because the Wizards are like the bulls in the sense that we rely on Jump shots and we do not have that inside prescense to put down easy shots(especially since jamison is gone but even he falls in love with the 3 pt shot sometimes) because of this the game was able to be turned into a jumpshot contest and whoever played better perimeter D, Didnt turn the ball over, and hit their shots would win and that was the Bulls. The wizards are a good matchup for the Bulls because of this. We are willing to shoot with you, a team like detroit is going to take your misses and turn them into easy 2's at the hoop. You still have nobody to make the easy 2's. Neither do the Wiz for that matter but we didn't have the pieces to trade for Gasol either. All and all the Bulls played a great game and capitalized on all the Wiz's mistakes(even though they almost gave it up near the end ) Good game though, big win. (we are still higher than you in the standings though So dont go calling 2nd best team in the east until you are there :twisted:)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information