No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling it now.... Dwight will win the Dunk Contest. Especially hard for a big man.

Comment

That would be awesome seeing Howard win, do people think that Gilert Areneas has a MVP shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991
        That would be awesome seeing Howard win, do people think that Gilert Areneas has a MVP shot?
        He does but hes been on a bit of cold streak.

Comment

Yea he got some bad press after he guarenteed 50, but he is a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991
            Yea he got some bad press after he guarenteed 50, but he is a beast.
            I honestly think that everyone wants Nash to get his 3rd, so thats who I think will get it. Although I think that Gilbert is more important to the Wizards sucess than Nash w/ the suns. Although both are very important pieces to their teams. I wouldnt be mad if Nash got it. The suns are my 2nd favorite team.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
              Originally posted by jayceheathman
              Originally posted by D-Unit

My F'n Hero!
              I wish I had ups like that. If I am lucky I can touch the rim.... Philly has some potetial next year. They have quite a few draft picks.
              Yeah Howards sick...like the avy sig. Sixers wont be nothing for a long time yet. Next year they are still gonna raw. Maybe they can bag Derrick Rose and Oden.
              They have 3 first round picks so they will definitely be raw but they will have some potential. I would like to see Oden or Durant teamed up with Iguadalla. Philly is praying that Denver starts sucking. Maybe they can get that monster freshman from Uconn too.

Comment

My F'n Hero!
                I wish I had ups like that. If I am lucky I can touch the rim.... Philly has some potetial next year. They have quite a few draft picks.
                Yeah Howards sick...like the avy sig. Sixers wont be nothing for a long time yet. Next year they are still gonna raw. Maybe they can bag Derrick Rose and Oden.
                They have 3 first round picks so they will definitely be raw but they will have some potential. I would like to see Oden or Durant teamed up with Iguadalla. Philly is praying that Denver starts sucking. Maybe they can get that monster freshman from Uconn too.
                Nah theres no chance they get Thabeet but I think they should take Acie Law with the denver pick. Could be the PG of the future.

Comment

Calling it now.... Dwight will win the Dunk Contest. Especially hard for a big man.
                  I got my money on my man TT from the Bulls, but it will be hard for him to do so after his comments. quite disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by NYmoney
                    I got my money on my man TT from the Bulls, but it will be hard for him to do so after his comments. quite disappointing.

Your Winner: Gerald Green

Comment

Does he bring anything to the table besides hops? If not, he'll lose...because Dwight will probably win in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
                        Does he bring anything to the table besides hops? If not, he'll lose...because Dwight will probably win in that department.
                        Dwights gonna pull out the kissing the rim which could lead him to win.

Comment

Gerald Green has this one. Don't let me down.

Also, somebody needs to tell the Hawks to stop winning. Here I was hoping for Al Horford in a Suns uniform, and now I'm looking at Budinger/Thornton.

Comment

Comment

Doing things that have never been done before leads to a win in the slam dunk contest and that sure as hell is something Ive never seen done before.

Comment

With the Trade Deadline a few days away... Do you think there will be any big trades?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information