No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was at the Pistons game.. I was surprised that they boo'd Ben Wallace, and every time he got the ball. It looked like he was surprised too.. Seemed like it might have got to him a little bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      I was at the Pistons game.. I was surprised that they boo'd Ben Wallace, and every time he got the ball. It looked like he was surprised too.. Seemed like it might have got to him a little bit.

yeah i thought that was kinda weak although i heard some cheers in there as well

Comment

• Originally posted by EstablishDominance View Post
        yeah i thought that was kinda weak although i heard some cheers in there as well
        Yo, you changed your name?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Gilbert Arenas was 4-22 today.

Amazing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            Gilbert Arenas was 4-22 today.

Amazing.
            It happens. We didnt have Butler today or Jamison, suprised theh game was as close as it was.

Comment

• Heat won today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                It happens. We didnt have Butler today or Jamison, suprised theh game was as close as it was.
                Yeah, but KG shot free throws like Shaq and many of our guys were just off.
                SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Wow. Look at my posts.

But anyway, that Cavs game was sad.
                  Last edited by thetedginnshow; 02-26-2007, 12:07 AM.
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• With Ariza's knee being a problem these last few months, he said pretty much the only thing he could do early in rehab was shoot free throws. It showed against the Rockets, 10-12 from the line. I'm so happy he's back... we didnt make a move at the deadline but, we did get back a key player. Perhaps he can spark this team but, it will need to happen quickly because, the Magic's ship is sinking and fast.

GM, Otis Smith is crazy if he thinks he can leave this team as is and win a championship in the next few years. Like it or not we are going to need to add a marquee shooter to the mix this off season.

VCarter, Gerald Wallace, Reshard Lewis... all should be available... we need one of them.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      With Ariza's knee being a problem these last few months, he said pretty much the only thing he could do early in rehab was shoot free throws. It showed against the Rockets, 10-12 from the line. I'm so happy he's back... we didnt make a move at the deadline but, we did get back a key player. Perhaps he can spark this team but, it will need to happen quickly because, the Magic's ship is sinking and fast.

GM, Otis Smith is crazy if he thinks he can leave this team as is and win a championship in the next few years. Like it or not we are going to need to add a marquee shooter to the mix this off season.

VCarter, Gerald Wallace, Reshard Lewis... all should be available... we need one of them.
                      I read today that Rashard is going to most likely opt out of his contract. I think him or VC are best for the magic.

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                        Yeah, but KG shot free throws like Shaq and many of our guys were just off.
                        Yeah Zero was the opposite. Horrible from the field but nice from the free throw line.

Comment

• the magic have a nice core, and i wouldn't worry about the shooter. you already have him: JJ

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
                            the magic have a nice core, and i wouldn't worry about the shooter. you already have him: JJ
                            You mean Steve Kerr v2. They have money and will sign a big name this offseason.

Comment

• Anyone read the Hollinger blog on why San Antonio is the best team in the league right now? Very interesting stuff, he makes alot of good points, especially at how little their key players are being used (all play under 35 ******s per game)/

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Dub4President View Post
                                Anyone read the Hollinger blog on why San Antonio is the best team in the league right now? Very interesting stuff, he makes alot of good points, especially at how little their key players are being used (all play under 35 ******s per game)/
                                I agree I think SA is the best team in the league. They have all the fundamental stuff down, they play amazing defense, and they are probably the deepest team in the league. The playing time is only going to help them come playoff time when their teams is not completely worn out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information