No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope he doesn't go to the Hawks. Horrible fit.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
      It's almost a given that New Orleans will be packaging one or the other with an awful contract (read Peja/Peterson/Posey) to get under the luxury tax. If Cleveland gets Chris Paul for peanuts this offseason, David Stern needs to be fired though.
      LA will send Bynum over for him. Bynum is comfortably under contract and LA will even be able to include Shannon Brown and Sasha's expirer next year. Fish, Powell and Ammo come off the books this season for 13 mill total so not exactly out of the realm of possibility.

Comment

• If the Lakers get CP3 for Andrew Bynum I may never watch the NBA again.

Comment

• i just hate the fact the ESPN has already penciled in Lakers/Cavs Finals and they all hoped on LeBron's Dick, it really makes me hurl when I hear Reggie Miller talk about LeBron, (Get a room Reggie), anyway, Orlando is the better team, and they have proved that last year in a series against the Cavs and this year, I don't really look into H2H wins/loses in the regular season (ie last year we lost to Orlando 0-2, this year Cleveland), but the Lakers are still the team to beat and were a much better team with Artest than Ariza. LeBron is a hell of a player and something like this game has never but James should figure out with great power comes great responsibility, he needs to mature a little (off the court). just saying ESPN wait till he wins at least 1 NBA finals game before you can call him a King I guess, and what's the deal with him changing his number 6, he knows nothing, he just figured out 10 years later in his life that 23 in basketball is Jordan's number, why did he pick the number in the 1st place then (to be like Jordan) I get it, if he didn't want to wear 23 and respect Jordan then why not wear 45?

Comment

• Chris Paul is going 2 ny for David Lee and Eddy Curry's contract

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
              i just hate the fact the ESPN has already penciled in Lakers/Cavs Finals and they all hoped on LeBron's Dick, it really makes me hurl when I hear Reggie Miller talk about LeBron, (Get a room Reggie), anyway, Orlando is the better team, and they have proved that last year in a series against the Cavs and this year, I don't really look into H2H wins/loses in the regular season (ie last year we lost to Orlando 0-2, this year Cleveland) LeBron is a hell of a player and something like this game has never but James should figure out with great power comes great responsibility, he needs to mature a little (off the court). just saying ESPN wait till he wins at least 1 NBA finals game before you can call him a King I guess, and what's the deal with him changing his number 6, he knows nothing, he just figured out 10 years later in his life that 23 in basketball is Jordan's number, why did he pick the number in the 1st place then (to be like Jordan) I get it, if he didn't want to wear 23 and respect Jordan then why not wear 45?

What the hell has he done off the court to make you say he needs to mature? Hilarious coming from a Kobe fan.

Laker fans constantly hating on him in here is absolutely 100% as annoying as ESPN being on his jock 24/7.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                What the hell has he done off the court to make you say he needs to mature? Hilarious coming from a Kobe fan.

Laker fans constantly hating on him in here is absolutely 100% as annoying as ESPN being on his jock 24/7.
                Not really, I would say ESPN probably has more influence than SWDC...by a little.

Anyway Lebron changing his number to 6 is ridiculous. He has so much respect for MJ, but not for Bill Russell and Dr. J? Okey dokey.

Originally posted by yo123
                If the Lakers get CP3 for Andrew Bynum I may never watch the NBA again.
                Lakers have Byron Scott in their pocket to bring him in, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                  Not really, I would say ESPN probably has more influence than SWDC...by a little.

Anyway Lebron changing his number to 6 is ridiculous. He has so much respect for MJ, but not for Bill Russell and Dr. J? Okey dokey.

Haha, obviously. I'm only talking about SWDC regulars here. Clearly the average person has no idea this forum even exists.

As for the number I honestly couldn't care less. It's a number.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                    i just hate the fact the ESPN has already penciled in Lakers/Cavs Finals and they all hoped on LeBron's Dick, it really makes me hurl when I hear Reggie Miller talk about LeBron, (Get a room Reggie), anyway, Orlando is the better team, and they have proved that last year in a series against the Cavs and this year, I don't really look into H2H wins/loses in the regular season (ie last year we lost to Orlando 0-2, this year Cleveland), but the Lakers are still the team to beat and were a much better team with Artest than Ariza. LeBron is a hell of a player and something like this game has never but James should figure out with great power comes great responsibility, he needs to mature a little (off the court). just saying ESPN wait till he wins at least 1 NBA finals game before you can call him a King I guess, and what's the deal with him changing his number 6, he knows nothing, he just figured out 10 years later in his life that 23 in basketball is Jordan's number, why did he pick the number in the 1st place then (to be like Jordan) I get it, if he didn't want to wear 23 and respect Jordan then why not wear 45?
                    1) I don't see why it is unreasonable for ESPN to be on LeBron's nuts tbh. I mean the guy has been Eastern Conference Player of the Month....every ******* month this year. There is nothing wrong with praising the best player in the league when it is well deserved. It is not like them talking about Romo and Jessica. It is completely warrented.

2) The Magic as well as the Cavs are completely different teams this year compared to last year. It is pretty dumb to bring up last years series when comparing this years teams(specifically in this case).

3) Obviously the Lakers are the team to beat...I don't think many people question that .They are the defending champs and are at the top of the west...I don't see people underestimating the Lakers...ever.

4) Also...don't ***** about LeBron's lack of finals wins. In all honesty if you give Lebron either Shaq in his prime or Bynum and Pau I promise you he would win the NBA championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post

Bingo. Nothing worse than Lakers fans talking about LeBron.

Besides, Kevin Durant > Kobe/LeBron
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• everyone shall fear Durant and Serge

Comment

• Do you expect anything different from ESPN? ESPN appeals to the common fan who only knows 10 players in the NBA max. ESPN seems to think that Tebow is the only player in the NFL draft this year, so it doesn't surprise me that they only talk about one player in the NBA.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• ESPN gave a solid 13 seconds to Goran Dragic the other day

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                              1) I don't see why it is unreasonable for ESPN to be on LeBron's nuts tbh. I mean the guy has been Eastern Conference Player of the Month....every ******* month this year. There is nothing wrong with praising the best player in the league when it is well deserved. It is not like them talking about Romo and Jessica. It is completely warrented.

2) The Magic as well as the Cavs are completely different teams this year compared to last year. It is pretty dumb to bring up last years series when comparing this years teams(specifically in this case).

3) Obviously the Lakers are the team to beat...I don't think many people question that .They are the defending champs and are at the top of the west...I don't see people underestimating the Lakers...ever.

4) Also...don't ***** about LeBron's lack of finals wins. In all honesty if you give Lebron either Shaq in his prime or Bynum and Pau I promise you he would win the NBA championship.
                              1. ESPN celebrates Lebron's birthday. Come. On. They wear hats.

2. Magic and Cavs is a tossup right now, Orlando has been very inconsistent.

3. That's true, although I think the Mavs have one marvelously put together roster.

4. That's fine also. But at the same time it is weird that everyone comes out of the woodwork to celebrate Lebron when he hasn't won a ring. Maybe this is the year. But all the hypotheticals in the world can't give you a real ring.

Comment

• Yea! Dragic had a whole highlight to himself!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information