• Show
Clear All

• Kobe is the king. He's unreal lol

Best game on the planet.

Comment

• fml

(10)

Comment

• Raptors put up one hell of a fight, against the defending champs on the road, gotta give them some credit.

Comment

• where's that idiot george lippard and his garbage talk now, 6 game winners in a season and still some games to play kobiyachi woot! and might i add clutch and die a painful death lippard

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
            You knew Kobe was going to make that shot after he missed one against Orlando.
            He missed the one to tie the game, but he hit two crazy ass shots before that to get the Lakers close enough to win the game. He's insane. Aside from Jordan, he's the greatest guard i've ever seen.

Edit - I just saw the replay of the shot. It's like he purposely increases the degree of difficulty, just for shits and giggles. Fade away base-line double teamed jumper.
            Last edited by MetSox17; 03-10-2010, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• Andrew Bogut is a beast, he's certainly got my attention, so do the Bucks in general. The future is bright for them, love the team they have right now and their starting to click.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                Andrew Bogut is a beast, he's certainly got my attention, so do the Bucks in general. The future is bright for them, love the team they have right now and their starting to click.
                I'm with you man. Jennings pisses me off every now and then but, that team is really gelling as a whole. John Salmons pick up for the win! They've been damn near unbeatble since trading for him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• LeBron to the Clippers!:)

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                    LeBron to the Clippers!:)
                    LOL Plaschke needs to put down the drugs and just walk away.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                      LOL Plaschke needs to put down the drugs and just walk away.
                      Baron Davis
                      Eric Gordon
                      LeBron James
                      Blake Griffin
                      Chris Kaman

Mmmmm.

Los Angeles has the market, the arena, the coach and GM felxibility, the surrounding cast (if Griffin is healthy), and imagine the hype of a LAC-LAL game. I might be able to watch my Clippers on TV every now and then.

I can dream.

LeBron's town or Kobe's town?

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                        Baron Davis
                        Eric Gordon
                        LeBron James
                        Blake Griffin
                        Chris Kaman

Mmmmm.
                        Sorry buddy but its still not happening He is more likely to go to the Scottyboy's Nets before he goes to the Clippers

you can get Rudy *** or something but no Lebron

Comment

Sorry buddy but its still not happening He is more likely to go to the Scottyboy's Nets before he goes to the Clippers

you can get Rudy *** or something but no Lebron
                          Is this just because or you just believe in the Clippers Curse?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                            Is this just because or you just believe in the Clippers Curse?
                            It has nothing to do with the Knicks at all if that's what you meant by the first part. Ya the curse comes in to play but I just cant see a mega star like Lebron signing with the Clips.

Comment

It has nothing to do with the Knicks at all if that's what you meant by the first part. Ya the curse comes in to play but I just cant see a mega star like Lebron signing with the Clips.
                              So it is a gut feeling? If Lebron wanted to win a championship his best spot would be the Clips. He gets a large market, although I doubt that it really matters to him because he is larger than any city, and he gets to steal market share from his main rival.

I wanted some reason you believed it to be true not just laugh it off as 'never happening'.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                                So it is a gut feeling? If Lebron wanted to win a championship his best spot would be the Clips. He gets a large market, although I doubt that it really matters to him because he is larger than any city, and he gets to steal market share from his main rival.

I wanted some reason you believed it to be true not just laugh it off as 'never happening'.
                                Well I cant speak for Lebron So I can only give my own opinion.

If Lebron wanted to win a championship how is the Clippers the best spot who is sterling a cheap owner going to spend for them to bring off the bench for this team can you name 1 good player on the clippers out side of the guys TJ mentioned. You really think that if Lebron would sign with them that he would want to come alone I doubt it.

Lebron can be the Main guy in a big Market in NY/Brooklyn(NJ) area so why would LA be more appealing when Kobe is in LA. You said it yourself you doubt Market matters so why would the Clippers be appealing if the LA market is a selling point for him?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information