Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'd be shocked if Hasheem Thabeet left early. He wants to get better, I doubt he's going to want sit on an NBA bench for the next few years, even though it's likely he's a lottery pick if he comes out based on potential and defense alone.

    Paul

    New York Giants
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
    UConn Basketball
    Virginia Tech Football
    UConn Football

    Comment


    • Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
      I'd be shocked if Hasheem Thabeet left early. He wants to get better, I doubt he's going to want sit on an NBA bench for the next few years, even though it's likely he's a lottery pick if he comes out based on potential and defense alone.
      Money Talks.

      Sig By:The Dynasty

      2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
        Money Talks.
        Yes it does, but Hasheem is a good kid. He has interviewed with local papers saying he loves school and says he's having the time of his life. I'd be shocked if he left early.

        Paul

        New York Giants
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks (unfortunately)
        UConn Basketball
        Virginia Tech Football
        UConn Football

        Comment


        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Brandon Rush and Daequan Cook are 2 SGs that I really like who don't really get much publicity.
          I really don't know why Rush came back. He hasn't really improved his stock at all in my book. In fact, Wright has surpassed him in my eyes.

          I think right now he's a late 1st with the ability to move up some.


          Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

          Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

          Comment


          • I think the kings need to draft a good big man, and not frat a swingman for the 3rd strait year

            Comment


            • Definitely Afflalo. Combination of Offense/Defense. A great team player. Should be a top 15 pick easily

              Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
              RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 49erfaithful View Post
                I think the kings need to draft a good big man, and not frat a swingman for the 3rd strait year
                Nbadraft.net has you guys taking Hasheem Thabeet, though I doubt that he comes out this year.

                Comment


                • Kings would be lucky if Horford drops to them he is a pefect fit.

                  Sig By:The Dynasty

                  2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    I really don't know why Rush came back. He hasn't really improved his stock at all in my book. In fact, Wright has surpassed him in my eyes.

                    I think right now he's a late 1st with the ability to move up some.
                    Rush is extremely underrated imo. Mostly everyone is high on Wright, so I'm not surprised by your thoughts. I don't see it. At his size he'll have to play SF in the NBA... which means you have to have range on your shot. Wright has absolutely 0 range. Zero, zip, nada. Rush is a player... way better than his brother.

                    Comment


                    • No freshmen options in the poll?

                      Sig by rainbeaukid2
                      Originally posted by yodachu
                      Everyone pwns the Rams.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        Rush is extremely underrated imo. Mostly everyone is high on Wright, so I'm not surprised by your thoughts. I don't see it. At his size he'll have to play SF in the NBA... which means you have to have range on your shot. Wright has absolutely 0 range. Zero, zip, nada. Rush is a player... way better than his brother.
                        Wright is a freak athlete. He's a beast shot blocker and he can finish around the basket. He's a tweener IMO right now. But he has the makings of a good looking shot, just needs some work.

                        Rush just hasn't made the jump I thought he would this season.


                        Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                          Yes it does, but Hasheem is a good kid. He has interviewed with local papers saying he loves school and says he's having the time of his life. I'd be shocked if he left early.
                          I would be shocked because he is nowhere near ready for the NBA, all of his time would be spent on his ass, sitting on the bench, and if ever made it onto the court he would get knocked down, so it would be on the floor. He is absolutely inept on offense and his hands are god awful. Now if he stays in school and develops, as UConn is a much better place to do that than the pros, he could turn into a pretty good player.


                          The way it is

                          GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                            Wright is a freak athlete. He's a beast shot blocker and he can finish around the basket. He's a tweener IMO right now. But he has the makings of a good looking shot, just needs some work.

                            Rush just hasn't made the jump I thought he would this season.
                            Freak athlete means nothing. He's an undersized PF that can't shoot. How many of those find success in the NBA?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Freak athlete means nothing. He's an undersized PF that can't shoot. How many of those find success in the NBA?
                              He's a tweener. And your shot can be worked on. You can't teach athleticism though. Wright is pretty polished around the basket.

                              Rush is a nice player, but he doesn't touch Wright's potential at the next level at either end of the floor; and that's what scouts drool over, "potential."


                              Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                              Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                                I'd be shocked if Hasheem Thabeet left early. He wants to get better, I doubt he's going to want sit on an NBA bench for the next few years, even though it's likely he's a lottery pick if he comes out based on potential and defense alone.
                                He needs to meet samuel dalmbert- excat replica if he leaves but if he stays he has the potential to be a mutumbo player however he could very well end up like matune bol if he dosent develop like expected

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information