No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All in all.. Boston did their thing today. Nice game from THE TRUTH! Lakers need to find some passion on the trip back to LA or we're gonna get embarrassed on our own turf.

Comment

• Start over Rondo you are nuts
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
        Well, everyone is wanting someone else to step up for the Lakers when Kobe has almost 30 attempts. Every starter other than Perkins for the Celtics had double digit attempts. Gasol is the best center in the league but he doesnt get the ball nearly enough. He can beat Garnett easily. Not to mention that the Lakers fans want someone to play defense when Kobe refuses to guard Ray Allen because its too much work. Then he guards Rondo from the free throw line.
        Gasol's not the best center in the league as he is not a center, he's a power forward who doubles as one.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Green 18 baby

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Gasol's not the best center in the league as he is not a center, he's a power forward who doubles as one.
            Which is why Bynum starts at C. Some people (not you) just need to read up on basketball.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• The team is bailing on Kobe big time. Less than .400 combined shooting tonight.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• †I want Artest off the team.

I guess the one positive I can take from this game is that the Lakers shot 39.7 and the Celtics shot 56 and we only lost by 6.
                Last edited by soybean; 06-14-2010, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• never before has a team had so many douchebags assembled together on one team. if boston wins i don't know what i will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                    never before has a team had so many douchebags assembled together on one team. if boston wins i don't know what i will do.
                    But the Lakers of Kobe and Pau's ugly ass. And the Celtics have KG so they are stepped up. The lesser of two evils in rooting for Boston.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                      I love Nate Robinson. He needs to start over Rondo.

Nope. Dumb.

Comment

• Doc was stupid for putting Pierce on Kobe late. Ray was playing great/perfect defense, but Kobe was just hitting some insane shots. Paul is too slow and too physical to guard Kobe. That's the only reason the game was close. If they leave the Allens on Kobe, the lead probably grows to ~20.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          never before has a team had so many douchebags assembled together on one team. if boston wins i don't know what i will do.
                          Who are the douches? I mean they have a good confident group of guys if that is what you mean.
                          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Not to beat this point into the ground, but the Lakers would be much better off had they kept Trevor Ariza. Ron Artest might have the lowest basketball IQ of anyone and his performance this post-season has been mostly dreadful.

Comment

• Lololol any chance they even keep Artest for another year?
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Coples is that dude.
                              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                                Which is why Bynum starts at C. Some people (not you) just need to read up on basketball.
                                THIS! that guy probably never even watched the game

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information