No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope I can get Kings tickets when Miami comes into town. Tyreke vs the Big 3 will be fun to watch

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• ESPN.com sources: Bulls to sign Korver to 3-yr deal worth estimated $15 mil

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
        I hope I can get Kings tickets when Miami comes into town. Tyreke vs the Big 3 will be fun to watch
        Lol. Legit.. I thought the same thing when they come to Washington.

We will lose by 30 but watching Bron and Wade as well as the upcoming Wall will be insane... who ******* sat out of practice today with a sore groin BTW
        :(
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• I think it's pretty ridiculous that people want to bash him for being a Yanks fan and a Cowboys fan. There may be some things you don't appreciate about him which is fine, but blasting him for his favorite teams since he was a little kid is stupid as hell.

There are plenty of people who probably grew up in Cleveland that weren't a fan of any of their teams, there have been sorry as **** since probably the 60's. The Yankees and Cowboys have fans all over the place, especially if you really started to get into sports in the early 90's.

Just because he was born there and ended up being really good in basketball, and drafted to his hometown team he doesn't really need to feel obliged to like Cleveland sports teams, or stay with that team for life.

The worst thing to happen to him was being drafted by them. Then as soon as that happened people want him to stop wearing Yankees hats that he's been wearing since he was 12 years old, or not like the Cowboys since he'd been wearing Cowboys jerseys since he was 10. So the **** what? He does not need to all of a sudden love Cleveland sports teams, they haven't been relevant in 50 years.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Cleveland was slow to make moves like that is probably what Lebron was waiting for or maybe they decided a while ago who knows but the Cavs could have at least put an offer to the Knicks for Lee and would have came out with a better crop of players then what GS gave them
            Coples is that dude.

Comment

• You guys hoping for tickets when Miami plays your hometown team might be SOL, lol.

I have a feeling that for some teams, that might be the one (or two) times that place sells out...come see your local crap team get pummeled by the all-stars!

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                Cleveland was slow to make moves like that is probably what Lebron was waiting for or maybe they decided a while ago who knows but the Cavs could have at least put an offer to the Knicks for Lee and would have came out with a better crop of players then what GS gave them
                What do the Cavs have that the Knicks want? Also The Knicks wouldn't have done a S&T with a team that they were competing with to get Lebron.

Comment

• Someone who grew up in the 90's and is a Bulls, Yankees, and Cowboys fan tells you one thing about them, they are a front runner, which is why it shouldn't be any surprise that James is playing with the Heat.

Comment

• You can get a LBJ Fathead for $17.41 since Gilbert is the owner of that company. The famous traitor Benedict Arnold was born in 1741.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                      What do the Cavs have that the Knicks want? Also The Knicks wouldn't have done a S&T with a team that they were competing with to get Lebron.
                      Yeah good point but I mean GS gave you guys ****.. Williams, West, Varajeo?

But they needed a S & T with Bosh which wasn't going happen, they needed to make some sort of move to keep Lebron and they did nothing..
                      Coples is that dude.

Comment

Cleveland was slow to make moves like that is probably what Lebron was waiting for or maybe they decided a while ago who knows but the Cavs could have at least put an offer to the Knicks for Lee and would have came out with a better crop of players then what GS gave them
                        Periods are your friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                          Someone who grew up in the 90's and is a Bulls, Yankees, and Cowboys fan tells you one thing about them, they are a front runner, which is why it shouldn't be any surprise that James is playing with the Heat.

LOL yea ok. Because the only fans of those teams lived in those cities. He should have known as a little kid to be a fan of every ****** ass Cleveland team, I'm sure all kids are the same way. It's only a big deal because he ended up really good, you act like at 10 years old he knew in 15 years he would have the weight of an entire city put on his back so he should force himself to like teams that people in that own city didn't even like?

Why do you think nobody was going to Cavs games before Lebron, or that nobody will go now? Or how about the Browns or Indians games? People in that city don't even like their own damn team.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            Periods are your friend.
                            you calm down
                            Coples is that dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              LOL yea ok. Because the only fans of those teams lived in those cities. He should have known as a little kid to be a fan of every ****** ass Cleveland team, I'm sure all kids are the same way. It's only a big deal because he ended up really good, you act like at 10 years old he knew in 15 years he would have the weight of an entire city put on his back so he should force himself to like teams that people in that own city didn't even like?

Why do you think nobody was going to Cavs games before Lebron, or that nobody will go now? Or how about the Browns or Indians games? People in that city don't even like their own damn team.
                              If I knew somebody growing up in the 90s who ended up as a fan of the Bulls, Yankees, and Cowboys, then yeah, I'd consider them a frontrunner. I won't say fairweather, but those sure were some pretty easy bandwagons to hitch yourself onto in the 90s.

Comment

Yeah good point but I mean GS gave you guys ****.. Williams, West, Varajeo?

But they needed a S & T with Bosh which wasn't going happen, they needed to make some sort of move to keep Lebron and they did nothing..
                                No we really didn't get **** at all. Much better players then what the Cavs can offer. We got a guy with crazy potential in Randolph, a SG who can play D and has a good shot in Kelenna Azubuike, and someone who can defend the post in Turiaf all of which are players that don't hurt our cap at all and are things we needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information