No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Rod has been damn clutch the last few years. He is leading the MLB in lead changing RBI's after the 5th inning over the last three years
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      That, and Lebron never took steroids to become the player he did either.
      You don't know that he didn't take HGH, not that I give a **** either way.

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
      A-roid choked when he was on the Yankees. Lets say in Lebrons dream scenario he wins the finals, finals mvp, and regular season MVP or in a lesser scenario he wins the finals and is clearly the finals MVP. Whose team is it then? It took A-roid a while to get over the hump in NY. If Lebron hits the ground running and takes them right to title town i don't see how it is not his team.
      You say such dumb things.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post

You say such dumb things.
        An you have the intelligence matching Cletus Spucklers kids
        Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          The Bulls listened to me, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

EDIT: The A-Rod comparison is an atrocious one. Seattle knew that he was gone (and he was never Ken Griffey Jr. or Ichiro popular in that city), Texas gave him the biggest contract in the history of sports and he went to New York because they were willing to pay him his salary AND IT WAS A GODDAMN TRADE.
          Point taken. Pretty much shows the extent of my baseball knowledge.

Comment

• This email taken from Bill Simmons mailbag was pretty funny to me:

City: Cleveland
            Name: Kyle
            "The Decision" confirmed what I have feared for two months now: that LeBron knew he was going to be leaving after this season, so he had to start justifying it early.

I recognized his strategy, because I've done the exact same thing prior to breaking up with a girlfriend. Breakups suck, so why not try to make it a little less painful? Stop doing the little things, start making up excuses for not spending time with her, stop communicating as much ... essentially, do things that she will resent so that by the time you break up with her, she's mad at you and almost welcomes the breakup because of all the crap that you just put her through. LeBron did the same thing -- stop trying in the playoffs, refuse to be a part of planning for the future, stop talking with the organization other than the pre-ordained free-agency meeting, and then top it off with a ridiculous TV "special" to drive home the point that he's even more narcissistic than Lex Luger.

Unfortunately, LeBron had never tried that strategy before, so he was unaware that it's a terrible idea. The people you break up with just totally lose respect for you and despise you even more for contriving such a stupid situation. The breakup is going to suck regardless -- there's really nothing that can be done to stop it, so don't make it worse by playing mind games leading up to it. Obviously I've learned that lesson, but I don't think LBJ has, mainly because all of his "advisers" are just yes-men because everyone on the planet is afraid to disagree with "The King."

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• They're introducing Bosh and James. I'M ******* GIDDY RIGHT NOW.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

• Anybody see the big 3 be introduced to Miami? The announcer is annoying as ****

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• How many keys do they need lol

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

• There is a lot of crime in Miami. :/

THE THREE KINGS!!!!!!

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• This ****'s pretty crazy, they're gonna have alot of fun playing together.

Comment

• Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                        This ****'s pretty crazy, they're gonna have alot of fun playing together.
                        .....as long as they're winning.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=5368129

Derek Fisher meeting with Pat Riley. Sign for the minimum, get another ring perhaps?

Comment

• Haha wow they are already blowing out confetti. Lol even though it was jokingly LeBron said they'd win 7 titles, and next said he was dead serious about it and is all business. Haha well they are certainly playing up the us against the league card.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=5368129

Derek Fisher meeting with Pat Riley. Sign for the minimum, get another ring perhaps?
                              Should just stay in LA, get more money and same chance to get a ring

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                                I'm not basing it on a person to person basis, some people cannot afford tickets, or do not choose to go and prefer watching at a bar or at home. My point is that when you go from consistent sell outs, to a major drop in season tickets, and empty seats all over the place, that tells you something. Nobody cared about the Cavs before he got there, and most of them will go back to that now.
                                That tells me that people don't want to spend $50 on a ticket (not to mention parking) if they know their team is likely to lose when they can watch for free at home.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information