• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    Okafor would more than likely be the starting PF while Lewis goes to SF
    Except theare getting David West as well

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      What part makes him an imbecile?
      The part where he publically turns his new acquisition into a laughing stock?

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        Okafor would more than likely be the starting PF while Lewis goes to SF
        What Chucky said. You gave them David West.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
          The part where he publically turns his new acquisition into a laughing stock?
          Where does he do that?

Comment

• Carl Pavano mustache avatar!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Carl Pavano mustache avatar!
              I'm disappointed and slightly embarassed that it took me this long.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                What Chucky said. You gave them David West.
                In one of the three trades I did. West has a player option after this year where he could opt out, which he likely will to make another pay day. So yeah, Okafor is the backup C and makes a ton but that comes in handy when Howard gets in foul trouble.

Orlando would likely have to take on Okafor's contract anyway if they are serious about acquiring CP3. In this case, they get a legit PF who Okafor gets to tag along with.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• http://twolvesblog.com/201007223073/...-in-miami.html

Another NBA player that smokes copious amounts of ganja? There a surprise.
                  Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    Where does he do that?
                    Where he says something like "he has smoked too much weed".

Seriously, when was the last time you heard a GM disclosing that type of information to the media? He's a full-blown imbecile because not only does he not know basketball (comparing Darko Milicic to Vlade Divac and Chris Webber), but he drafts like dog **** too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                      http://twolvesblog.com/201007223073/...-in-miami.html

Another NBA player that smokes copious amounts of ganja? There a surprise.

KAAAAAAAHNNNN!

Comment

• No no no I'm well aware that he is in fact an imbecile I just don't know how you get it from that quote. He just stated a fact that everyone already knows. Michael Beasley smoked/smokes weed.

Comment

• He threw his newly acquired player under the bus to the media. That alone makes him an imbecile.

Comment

• reading up on team USA stuff, Brook Lopez is getting shafted by all these writers. I cannot wait until he just dominates. People are calling him servicable and a decent option. My god Bropez, just unleash all your sex upon them and make everyone eat their ******* words.
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

He threw his newly acquired player under the bus to the media. That alone makes him an imbecile.
                              I don't see that as throwing him under the bus but I guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree. He basically just said he's made some mistakes in the past but it's behind him now.

Comment

He threw his newly acquired player under the bus to the media. That alone makes him an imbecile.
                                This, as a GM, you've got to stick up for your guy, especially if everyone's already giving you **** for getting him.

Without the trade, Miami wouldn't have signed both Big Z and Mike Miller.

But yeah, a GM calling out his own player? That's a pretty dumb move.

Lakers' GM doesn't go out and say "Kobe is immature and used to rape chicks and destroy teams, but he told me he doesn't rape or destroy anymore."

Grizzlies' GM doesn't go out and say "Zach Randolph is immature and used to think he's the guy from American Gangster, but he told me he doesn't have warehouses full of marijuana anymore."

Celtics' GM doesn't go out and say "Paul Pierce is immature and likes it up the ***."

That kind of stuff. Poor Beasley, they never leave him alone.

And regarding the three team trade, it's okay for LA I guess. It would be much better to get a big dude to replace Bynum at center so Gasol can stay at PF, and it would be ecstasy if we could get rid of Luke, but getting Paul straight up for Bynum isn't too shabby. And we clear cap space by just giving away Sasha.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information