No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Pierce is such a douche, I hope Charlie V punches him out too.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Oh my God!

Comment

• Haters gunna hate. Rondo has 82 assists, ******* insane.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Rondo is extremely gifted but he does benefit from being around 3 HOFs even past there days. That team runs through Rondo though we know that it will be interesting to see what happens when everybody is gone.
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Celtics have four players with over 20,000 points. Damn, they're old.
            Rondo's a beast. Who's next?!?!
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• "My comment to Charlie Villanueva was in fact 'You are cancerous to your team and our league,'" Garnett said.
              Hahaha what a load of ******** you asshole.

Comment

• Kg Ftmfw.
                (10)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  Haters gunna hate. Rondo has 82 assists, ******* insane.
                  Not when you play next to Pierce, Allen and Garnett. Rondo is a good player, but his stats are quite inflated playing next to those guys. A lot of the ones he gets are catch and shoot opportunities. Give Paul, Deron, Nash Rose or any other top tier PG those weapons and they'd be posting monster numbers too.

Plus, teams basically dare Rondo to play offense which gives him freedom to roam wherever he pleases.

That said. He's exactly what that team needs. A pure point to distribute the ball all over the floor and get guys in rhythm.

Put him on a mediocre team and you'd see quite a difference, and not in a positive way. He's smart, efficient, clever and skilled, but he's nowhere near being an elite player and any talk of him as "the best PG in the league" is just nonsense.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Kobe is like a 15 year old playing with 6 year olds tonight
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Watching Cousins play is quite refreshing to see. He's missed a couple easy shots, but he busted his ass back on defense and beat Gasol to the paint.

I've ripped on him for his lack of maturity before, but I think he's just misunderstood. He does care and wants to be a great player and yeah he's a little immature, but he just needs to grow up a little. He's got a temper and he's pretty emotional and I think that gets perceived as having a bad attitude, an abrasive personality or being stubborn.

If a coach can connect with him to get him to settle down and listen he's going to be a ******* force. Dude is ridiculously skilled for a big man (fun fact: he ran the point for his varsity high school team and consistently brought it up against the press).

He needs to stop chucking though. Shot ain't fallin' tonight big fella so get down low to the post and dominate the boards. I think it's quite impressive he has that type of range, but he needs to be on the interior for the most part.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Demarcus Cousins should never be shooting threes. Ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                          Kobe is like a 15 year old playing with 6 year olds tonight
                          I think the best thing that could happen to him was the HEAT debacle.

Kobe's ALL BUSINESS and looks like he's in June-mode right now. You would expect a guy who just won two straight titles to maybe not be going for triple doubles in a probably meaningless game in Sacramento. I think the LeBron fiasco has fueled him even more to be a beast in the regular season (team Ws) and fill up the stat sheet to prove he's better than LBJ (look at the 12 assists tonight).

Basically on a mission. Which is scary.
                          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• When did Odom learn how to hit those step-back shots? When the Lakers are playing like that, it is frightening.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Demarcus Cousins should never be shooting threes. Ever.
                              Certainly not right now, but in a few years I can see him adding it to his arsenal and hitting it consistently. He's already a polished player for his size down low and he has good touch from mid-rage.

I know it'll never happen, but I want to see him run a pick and roll in an exhibition next year.

Comment

• Francisco Garcia is good people.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information