NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
    Since when do big assist numbers make you able to run an offense for 35+ mins a night?

Lebron has been running the offense for his entire career. Whether he can run an offense isn't even remotely a question, he's a fantastic passer and playmaker.

Comment

• LAKE SHOW TONIGHT

@ Minnesota (Always like watching Beastly & Love play)

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        Lebron has been running the offense for his entire career. Whether he can run an offense isn't even remotely a question, he's a fantastic passer and playmaker.
        Do you really want him running the point full time?

Comment

• It's amazing to watch the Celtics, and teams leave Rondo wide open behind the 3 point line and he doesn't even pretend like he's going to shoot. How is that even possible as a guard?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123;2388278[B
            ]Lebron has been running the offense for his entire career.[/B] Whether he can run an offense isn't even remotely a question, he's a fantastic passer and playmaker.

I just wish that they would all admit it and take Carlos Arroyo out of the starting lineup. They should start a shooter to give them extra spacing, which they finally figured out they need when they put Ilgauskas on the first unit.

Comment

Even statistically LeBron has been performing his new "Magic" role beautifully.

Comment

In this situation yeah, other than Wade no one else on that team can make plays for others. Sure you can give him a break now and then and have Chalmers or I guess Arroyo run some point but the majority of the time he's in there I want Lebron facilitating the offense.

Comment

• Comment

• And they are already doing just that, but they still keep starting Arroyo at "PG." I guess for defensive purposes, because you probably don't want to have Wade and James running around chasing Rondo/Rose/etc. all game long.

Comment

• Darko is looking strangely competent as of late.

Comment

• Russell Westbrook is ******* ridikalus!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          Russell Westbrook is ******* ridikalus!
                          He gets so out of control though. I love his aggressiveness at times, but it can get him out of position and cause him to make really careless mistakes with the ball.

He's certainly underrated though and I think he's a top 5 PG. In fact I'd take him over Rondo, although I hate Rondo so that probably isn't much of a surprise.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I will LOL if Boston loses to OKC without Durantula and Green. Although if Ivey keeps banking in 3's that may happen.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• No way in hell is Russ a top 5 PG. His D has really declined the past two years and he still hasn't become a consistent play maker. His jumper is the only thing he is improving.

CP3/D-Will/Rondo/Rose/Nash

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                              like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                                No way in hell is Russ a top 5 PG. His D has really declined the past two years and he still hasn't become a consistent play maker. His jumper is the only thing he is improving.

CP3/D-Will/Rondo/Rose/Nash
                                Russ is still a good man defender, but he gambles too much and it burns him. Russ is a solid playmaker when he's under control. Playing next to Durant makes him more efficient though I'll agree with that. Playing next to KG/Allen/Pierce makes Rondo a better play maker than he is also. You could plug a lot of PG's in that system and they'd put up some pretty damn good numbers.

And Rondo over Rose/Nash? Please.

I stand by Russ being a top 5 PG.

Paul/Williams/Rose/Nash/Westbrook/Rondo

But again, I have a serious bias against Rondo because I think he's waayyy overrated and I just can't stand him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information