No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really surprised that even with 5 fouls Doc has Rondo on the bench. Although since Pierce/Allen/KG/Davis will be the first options offensively I don't know if it makes that much of a difference.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• The Heat just get bored and blow leads don't they?

Comment

• They really do. Seems like every freaking game it happens.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• Maybe they shouldn't "chill" like Chris Bosh wants them to do.

Comment

• GO THUNDER! It is pretty inexcusable to lose at home to a team without their MVP, team and league-wide.

Comment

• How do you miss your last 13 shots and win a close game?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Wade had a ******* awful game, fortunately Bosh and James bailed him out.

Comment

• Okay, so James is going to be playing a role similar to that of Magic on this offense. Then isn't he going to need someone in the mold of a young Byron Scott?

I'm referring to a Guard who is roughly between 6'2 and 6'4 whose biggest responsibility is to take on and cover the especially dangerous backcourt threats in his size range- a guy who can take on players like Rondo, Rose, and smaller waterbug types. He can do some hybrid stuff- run the offense a little, shoot a little- but generally he's there to be a defender.

Does Miami currently have a player who fills that role sufficiently for the near future, or is that part of their wish list for a supporting cast?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zycho32 View Post
                    Okay, so James is going to be playing a role similar to that of Magic on this offense. Then isn't he going to need someone in the mold of a young Byron Scott?

I'm referring to a Guard who is roughly between 6'2 and 6'4 whose biggest responsibility is to take on and cover the especially dangerous backcourt threats in his size range- a guy who can take on players like Rondo, Rose, and smaller waterbug types. He can do some hybrid stuff- run the offense a little, shoot a little- but generally he's there to be a defender.

Does Miami currently have a player who fills that role sufficiently for the near future, or is that part of their wish list for a supporting cast?
                    That sounds a lot like D.Wade. The Heat don't have to be a 1:1 analog of the Showtime Lakers to run a point forward offense. Obviously they're going to want to run, but they'll be good in the half court eventually.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Zycho32 View Post
                      Okay, so James is going to be playing a role similar to that of Magic on this offense. Then isn't he going to need someone in the mold of a young Byron Scott?

In the clutch the Heat go to their clutch lineup: Wade, Jones (will be Miller), James, Bosh, Haslem. In those scenarios Wade has defended the likes of Deron Williams and Chris Paul.

Comment

• I love how Derrick Rose has simultaneously added defensive playmaking and three point shooting to his repertoire.

Comment

• King Monta
                          11 pts 5-8 shooting. 2 ast. Stay tuned =)

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                          like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            It's amazing to watch the Celtics, and teams leave Rondo wide open behind the 3 point line and he doesn't even pretend like he's going to shoot. How is that even possible as a guard?

Hence him not being elite, he can't drive and step back and knock down a J in crunch time, also the Celtics have Pierce bring up the ball in tight games with under a minunte to go. why?
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              I love how Derrick Rose has simultaneously added defensive playmaking and three point shooting to his repertoire.
                              His d is looking much better, still a ways to go but he is def. advancing.
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                His d is looking much better, still a ways to go but he is def. advancing.
                                No reason why he can't be 1st team defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information