NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    I think we need another Monta update......I was the Warriors in NBA 2K11 just for Evil Nixon. Ellis scored 41 points.....he is lethal.
    1st quarter points?
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• hi boe <3
      and god we suck. so inconsistant.
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        Jeebus, Taj.
        He made Dirk his ***** tonight. Well, not really. But he shut him down on D in the 4th and murdered the glass.

Nice to see Derrick not having to carry the load in the 4th for once. Guys stepped up and made shots. Still can't believe that 3 Taj hit.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

1st quarter points?
          Ahhhhh nah, not first quarter points. The whole game. He needs to get his assists too.....

Comment

• awesome yoda. I love you
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• 38 points for ellissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss tonight!!!!!! Ellissssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! !! Thats bonerrific.

Comment

• It's okay, Vikes. King Monta is the next Laker target.

Nobody wants to talk about the Hornets, but the job that Dell Demps and Monty Williams have accomplished in New Orleans is by far the top story in the NBA this season. The addition of Ariza was a very underrated move. He wasn't on his game offensively tonight, however.

Comment

awesome yoda. I love you
                  Love u too BOE.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                    It's okay, Vikes. King Monta is the next Laker target.

Nobody wants to talk about the Hornets, but the job that Dell Demps and Monty Williams have accomplished in New Orleans is by far the top story in the NBA this season. The addition of Ariza was a very underrated move. He wasn't on his game offensively tonight, however.
                    When is he EVER on his offensive game? He's a ******* terrible offensive player.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      When is he EVER on his offensive game? He's a ******* terrible offensive player.
                      That's a little harsh. When he tries to be 'the guy' (why he ever would, I dunno), yes, he's not very good. As a role player he's very effective at what he does. His defense is godly, and so it easily outweighs whatever hindrance he provides on the offensive end.

Comment

• Wesley Matthews has more offensive game than Ariza.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                          Wesley Matthews has more offensive game than Ariza.
                          Matthews is a very good, well-rounded player. It doesn't prove anything.

Comment

• Ariza can't shoot and can't create for himself offensively.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• When I was playing NBA 2K11 last night, they were yelling MVP for Monta Ellis.....

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                                When I was playing NBA 2K11 last night, they were yelling MVP for Monta Ellis.....
                                I think you should return your copy of the game since it is clearly broken.
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information