Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Monta ......sucks

Comment

• Kinga Monta couldn't take the black mamba unless it was orally. King Monta is into that kinda stuff
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• LEAVE MONTA ELLIS ALONE! (chris crocker voice)
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Anyone else find it hilarious that the dude doesnt show his face on here when King Monta has a horrible game? lol

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• I was at a social function....I downloaded and am watching now...

It's funny how when he's dominating, this thread is extremely quiet.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
            like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Monta looked bad tonight. No energy. D on Kobe was just ok. I don't think he's coming back in now, so I guess these judgments on him are final. Lakers size and length up front is too much. Steph is the only true floor spacer on the team, and they stopped leaving him. J wasn't falling and the lane was packed. Horrible game.

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                I was at a social function....I downloaded and am watching now...

It's funny how when he's dominating, this thread is extremely quiet.
                No it's not. It's you posting every 10 seconds and us not really giving a **** about Monta Ellis.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• So why would anyone start trashing him if they didn't care...and those same guys(you) were saying nothing when he was dominating the Knicks the other ight...

Comment

• I care Nixon, I care.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      I care Nixon, I care.
                      thanks boo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                        No, because that would be too legitimate an excuse for them losing. Now LeBron can shoulder all the blame while Miller, Wade and Haslem sit out games. The gods l
                        Has anybody figured out how Miami was supposed to be a better fit than Chicago if Lebron really wanted to win championshipz? I still can't figure that one out.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                          Has anybody figured out how Miami was supposed to be a better fit than Chicago if Lebron really wanted to win championshipz? I still can't figure that one out.
                          I think the only people that thought Miami was a better fit was Lebron, Wade and Bosh. Just wait till Melo goes to the Bulls and they start a dynasty again.

Comment

• I give "Coach Spo" until the All-Star break. I have a feeling Pat Riley won't let him fail in the playoffs before he takes over. After all, this is his handiwork and plan on the line. He won't let them fail. The problems the Heat have had can be traced to ****** coaching: lack of effort, hustle, movement, willingness to adjust to talent. There is not going to be a great Center that can come in, but they can at least get the most out of what they got and Riley is the only one who can do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                              So why would anyone start trashing him if they didn't care...and those same guys(you) were saying nothing when he was dominating the Knicks the other ight...
                              Well we only trash him because you annoy us with endless Monta talk, and I didn't say anything when he was dominating the Knicks because we won so I don't really give a **** what he did during the game.
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                                I give "Coach Spo" until the All-Star break. I have a feeling Pat Riley won't let him fail in the playoffs before he takes over. After all, this is his handiwork and plan on the line. He won't let them fail. The problems the Heat have had can be traced to ****** coaching: lack of effort, hustle, movement, willingness to adjust to talent. There is not going to be a great Center that can come in, but they can at least get the most out of what they got and Riley is the only one who can do it.
                                so essentially... too many egos?

Also, I don't agree with him having gone to Chicago. Lebron needs the ball in his hands. if you're willing to put the ball in his hands you're taking it out of Rose's hands.

Melo would probably be a better fit because he can move well without the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information