Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Honestly, i'm pretty ******* tired of hearing the same lame ass "he needs the ball in his hands" ****. If you don't know what you're saying, don't just throw **** out you hear once in a while because you think it makes sense. Every ******* player in the NBA needs the ball in his hands to be successful offensively. Every. Single. One. Your job as a ******* coach is to make sure that the ball is distributed enough to where your best players dominate the ball and are productive for the team. I've never seen Lebron or Dwyane Wade run around with the ball under his armpit yelling "my ball" when others wanna play. Chill the **** out with that garbage, Lebron would have been amazing in Chicago, he woulda done great for the Laredo Mudslingers, it doesn't ******* matter cause he's Lebron James.



    /rant.

    Comment


    • So Ed Davis should be coming back soon. I'm pretty pumped. I really like his potential

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        Honestly, i'm pretty ******* tired of hearing the same lame ass "he needs the ball in his hands" ****. If you don't know what you're saying, don't just throw **** out you hear once in a while because you think it makes sense. Every ******* player in the NBA needs the ball in his hands to be successful offensively. Every. Single. One. Your job as a ******* coach is to make sure that the ball is distributed enough to where your best players dominate the ball and are productive for the team. I've never seen Lebron or Dwyane Wade run around with the ball under his armpit yelling "my ball" when others wanna play. Chill the **** out with that garbage, Lebron would have been amazing in Chicago, he woulda done great for the Laredo Mudslingers, it doesn't ******* matter cause he's Lebron James.



        /rant.
        He doesn't move well without the ball. He doesn't catch and shoot spot up threes.

        He's an iso player (probably the best or one of the best at that) who prefers taking the ball one on one at the top of the keys and who flourishes in transition.

        it's not garbage.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          Has anybody figured out how Miami was supposed to be a better fit than Chicago if Lebron really wanted to win championshipz? I still can't figure that one out.
          Because contrary to Wade and Bosh, D-Rose wouldn't suck his dick and be butt-buddies with him



          Sig by Me

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
            Because contrary to Wade and Bosh, D-Rose wouldn't suck his dick and be butt-buddies with him
            This is debatable if you choose to believe Rose (which I tend to do, especially over the assclown) when he said he would text Lebron over the summer and Lebron wouldn't respond. And when Lebron met with the Bulls, I don't think he spoke to/hung out with Rose at all.

            I could be wrong on that, and it could have been the Bulls failure to get the face of their franchise together with Lebron, which is entirely possible. But I'm pretty sure they never met up depsite Rose wanting to.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              This is debatable if you choose to believe Rose (which I tend to do, especially over the assclown) when he said he would text Lebron over the summer and Lebron wouldn't respond. And when Lebron met with the Bulls, I don't think he spoke to/hung out with Rose at all.

              I could be wrong on that, and it could have been the Bulls failure to get the face of their franchise together with Lebron, which is entirely possible. But I'm pretty sure they never met up depsite Rose wanting to.
              I remember after "The decision" Lebron said that Rose never reached out to him and pitched CHI to him. And that he didnt feel as wanted in CHI. Which i interpreted as Rose saying "this is my team *****, go to Miami so i can get Boozer and kick your ass"



              Sig by Me

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
                I remember after "The decision" Lebron said that Rose never reached out to him and pitched CHI to him. And that he didnt feel as wanted in CHI. Which i interpreted as Rose saying "this is my team *****, go to Miami so i can get Boozer and kick your ass"
                Entirely possible.

                I just know Rose said he texted Lebron and never got a response so said **** it. He could have sent one text and that's it, not really tried. Or Lebron could have meant "Rose didn't orally pleasure me when I visited, or let me **** his gf" when he said Rose didn't reach out to him. Who knows.

                I overall enjoy your tone and demeanor with regards to both Lebron and Rose/Chicago. Have some internet points to accumulate towards your coolness status.

                Comment


                • The only difference between LeBron in CHI and LeBron in Miami is Noah. Rose and Wade are essentially the same player on offense.


                  mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


                  Originally posted by scottyboy
                  like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
                    I remember after "The decision" Lebron said that Rose never reached out to him and pitched CHI to him. And that he didnt feel as wanted in CHI. Which i interpreted as Rose saying "this is my team *****, go to Miami so i can get Boozer and kick your ass"
                    Tell us how you really feel.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                    Comment


                    • However we have to remember that it seems like Rose is mentally ******** so what he thought was a cell phone could have really been a slice of cantaloupe, and thus the "text" wouldn't have gone through

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                        However we have to remember that it seems like Rose is mentally ******** so what he thought was a cell phone could have really been a slice of cantaloupe, and thus the "text" wouldn't have gone through
                        hahahahahahaha this made me laugh really hard. And I don't disagree with it.

                        Rose is definitely not the sharpest kid. But he's a lovable dope that lives on candy and isn't a douche, so I'll take it.

                        Also, he's kinda good at that hoopy ball thing.

                        Comment


                        • DEN VS GS tonight.

                          Looking for Monta to bounce back big time. I will be watching this live.


                          mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


                          Originally posted by scottyboy
                          like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

                          Comment


                          • I could definitely imagine Rose trying to communicate with Lebron through a cantaloupe slice instead of a phone. Sorry for the mixup, LBJ.

                            Also, Nixon, your boy totally quit on his team last night.

                            That fall was cushioned completely but he still took the opportunity to daze out instead of fight back.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                              I could definitely imagine Rose trying to communicate with Lebron through a cantaloupe slice instead of a phone. Sorry for the mixup, LBJ.

                              Also, Nixon, your boy totally quit on his team last night.

                              That fall was cushioned completely but he still took the opportunity to daze out instead of fight back.
                              This, this, this. Dude wanted nothing to do with Artest whatsoever.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by soybean View Post
                                so essentially... too many egos?

                                Also, I don't agree with him having gone to Chicago. Lebron needs the ball in his hands. if you're willing to put the ball in his hands you're taking it out of Rose's hands.

                                Melo would probably be a better fit because he can move well without the ball.

                                I don't think that is the problem. It is more just typical lazy basketball, hence why they have blown so many leads. They lead the league in long 2pt shots. There is no reason that a team with those three should have to settle for low percentage jumpers. That screams a combination of laziness and a bad offensive system; both of which I would consider a byproduct of poor coaching.

                                In other news the injury to Haslem has finally woken up the Heat to sign Erick Dampier according to Marc Stein. About time I think. He's 6'11", rebounds and blocks. 'Nuff said.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information