No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May be? He definitely is. The Pacers beat the Heat with Granger being off and Hibbert in foul trouble and Darren Collison hurt. They did it because they were well coached, played sound defense and played with great pace and off the ball movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
      May be? He definitely is. The Pacers beat the Heat with Granger being off and Hibbert in foul trouble and Darren Collison hurt. They did it because they were well coached, played sound defense and played with great pace and off the ball movement.
      It won't be Riley. Simmons mentioned someone like Jeff Van Gundy. I see this as more likely to happen. A Riley disciple before he goes and coaches himself.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=5842655

take it for what its worth. The Zen master has spoken.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• It is simple, you have to put a TEAM on the court.. now running Bron at PG and Wade at SG with Bosh at PF, and then I guess James Jones/Mike Miller at 3 and Anthony at C. They could win more games that way since LeBron has such a good feel for point but they would def struggle against teams with size and talent down low.
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
            It is simple, you have to put a TEAM on the court.. now running Bron at PG and Wade at SG with Bosh at PF, and then I guess James Jones/Mike Miller at 3 and Anthony at C. They could win more games that way since LeBron has such a good feel for point but they would def struggle against teams with size and talent down low.
            Anybody but Anthony at Center you mean.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Anybody but Anthony at Center you mean.
              Basically, Haslem is nothing really either but I would take him over Joel Anthony... isn't he like 6'9 anyway? Big Z is good for pick and pop but he IS the slowest man in the NBA. It just isn't going to gel from day 1... I wasn't one of the people to say they will have instant success especially knowing how important the PG role is, O and post presence. (Boston, LA, Dwight Howard alone would destroy the Heat, Utah, Chicago..etc.

UNLESS, Bron says **** it, it is time for me to take over games like Jordan did.
              Coples is that dude.

Comment

• It just can't work unless Wade just becomes a floor spacer. He needs to lose some of the muscle and just become a jump shooter. He'll be 30 next season. He needs to adapt his game to make this work.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• That'd be good for offense but no way can Lebron nor do you want him to chase around tiny fast pgs all game long

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                    That'd be good for offense but no way can Lebron nor do you want him to chase around tiny fast pgs all game long
                    Yeah good point but I mean you could always switch the matchups on that end of the court.
                    Coples is that dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                      That'd be good for offense but no way can Lebron nor do you want him to chase around tiny fast pgs all game long
                      yeah, Magic never guarded the point guard on the defensive side of the court. He was always guarding a 2 or a 3.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Knicks have really come alive as of late. They really need to give Gallinari the ball more though. Just let him drive to the hoop and get fouled. He is so awesome from the line.
                        (shameless self-promotion)
                        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Was able to catch the OT of the Hawks vs Nets. Nets looked pretty good. Lopez was beasting it to help give them a W. But whats going on with the Hawks lately? 6-0 to start the season and since then they've been 2-7.

Oh and BTW, John Wall is $$$$. Drew a foul at the end of the game and hit 3 clutch free throws to send the game into OT.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• Nick Young, John Wall and Blatche in the clutch. Can't believe the Wiz won it.
                            Just play me, baby

Comment

• I wish Mark Cuban would get Dirk someone young who can actually score to help.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Last edited by soybean; 11-23-2010, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information