No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers lookin like crap right now against Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      Lakers lookin like crap right now against Chicago.
      theyre gettin to the line, keepin em in it right now.

I love how shannon loved to shoot this off season.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• yay nets!
        nights like this give me hope!
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Shannon Brown is...blossoming in front of my very eyes haha.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
            Shannon Brown is...blossoming in front of my very eyes haha.
            He is just ridic this year.

edit: holy **** does Blake Griffin really exist...those Knicks dunks are crazy.
            Last edited by CC.SD; 11-23-2010, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              He is just ridic this year.
              last year i loved him because he would always have a huge momentum shifting dunk....this year he just comes in and ****** lights it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                last year i loved him because he would always have a huge momentum shifting dunk....this year he just comes in and ****** lights it up.
                He's still going...he is knocking down 3s from antoine walker territory.

Comment

• Who watched the Wiz tonight? I see Wall's #s but other than that how did he look? And why did he attempt 7 3s? And I thought he was a bad FT shooter...?
                  "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    He's still going...he is knocking down 3s from antoine walker territory.
                    The Bulls are putting forth a good effort and without the Shannon Brown explosion of 3's probably have a decent lead.

16 pts and 7 ast in the first half is a pretty good start for Rose but he had a few careless turnovers.

Just keep it competitive Bulls, dont want to see a blow out.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                      The Bulls are putting forth a good effort and without the Shannon Brown explosion of 3's probably have a decent lead.

16 pts and 7 ast in the first half is a pretty good start for Rose but he had a few careless turnovers.

Just keep it competitive Bulls, dont want to see a blow out.
                      This reffing is terrible. Calling some ticky tacky stuff on the bulls, not calling **** on the lakers... jmo
                      Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                      Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
                        This reffing is terrible. Calling some ticky tacky stuff on the bulls, not calling **** on the lakers... jmo
                        Meh, nothing too outrageous. The Lakers are driving a bit more causing more fouls.

Comment

• http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/News/TV_Sh.../ID=1628803190

Reggie Evans is my new hero.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I like it when Ron Artest shoots.

Comment

• So the Lakers will probably go on a run once Rose comes out because he played most if not all of that 3rd quarter. Now its the CJ Watson throw away show.

Comment

• so Udonis Haslem might be out for the season.

I hope people don't start making excuses, the Heat would be raping teams if they had Udonis Haslem back!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information