• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a choke job by MN. Luke Ridner blows
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
      This is why I hate the Lakers far more than the Heat..
      good! glad to hear it!

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
        good! glad to hear it!
        Excellent. Then we're in agreement.
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Excellent. Then we're in agreement.
          hey man, the Miami Heat are for ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL to hate...

.....except shiver of course.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Perhaps I'm forgetting, but weren't you a huge LeBron fan?
            I was a HUGE LeBron fan, but then I became an actual Cleveland fan. Still cheer for them now. And when I watched the decision, that whole thing really pissed me off and I saw everything he's ever done in a whole new light.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Grant Hill just flopped to get Derrick his 6th foul in Double OT. Absolutely putrid call and a ***** move by a player I really respect.

Derrick screened out Hill so Korver could get a look and Grant went to the floor.

Oh well, up by 6 with 15 seconds left after being down by double digits the majority of the game.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                And when I watched the decision, that whole thing really pissed me off and I saw everything he's ever done in a whole new light.
                I tried to tell you guys (along with STRIP), but you just wouldn't listen. :D

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• King Monta played like ****. Where is Evilnixon?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                    I was a HUGE LeBron fan, but then I became an actual Cleveland fan. Still cheer for them now. And when I watched the decision, that whole thing really pissed me off and I saw everything he's ever done in a whole new light.
                    Eh, see, I just don't understand this line of thinking. How can you see everything he's done in a "new light" after he's left you? It sounds to me like you're just pissed because he left your team (which is fine) and not because he was always a douche and you just never realized it. If he said he was "taking his talents to crappy streets of Cleveland" you're telling me you wouldn't be defending him right now?

I just hate the justifications people try to use for disliking LeBron now. There were plenty of people who disliked LeBron before he left Cleveland. I just find it funny people are trying to make up excuses to dislike him like "he took the easy way out." or "I'm seeing him differently now because he decided not to play for my team!"

It's like all the Knicks fans who fapped to him 24/7 for two years straight and because he decided to go somewhere better he's a giant d-bag who we wouldn't want on this team. When in reality if he chose the Knicks everyone one of them would have done back flips and called the rest of the NBA fans crybabies or sore losers. It's pretty two faced.

That's what bothers me, not the fact that people dislike LeBron or the Heat (I don't like either of them, btw).

Anyways! Enough of the long/boring LeBron/Heat post. Toney Douglas is god damn amazing. Knicks are .500! WOO.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Lebron has definitely just always been a douche.

Comment

• Thank you Wolves. I hate my life.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          Thank you Wolves. I hate my life.
                          Expecting a win? You lost to the Spurs.

Unrealistic expectations FTW! At least you made it competitive.

Comment

• Orlando beat the Heat. I just love the way that sounds. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              Expecting a win? You lost to the Spurs.

Unrealistic expectations FTW! At least you made it competitive.
                              We were up by at least 12 after each of the first three quarters. That's the third close loss to a quality team this year. I now know what it feels like to be a Bills fan this year.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                Orlando beat the Heat. I just love the way that sounds. :D
                                What's wrong with Vince? Saw he didn't play tonight.

Oh and told ya so with Brandon Bass (or maybe it was MOTH). Dude is a beast.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information