NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
    Why is it that I rarely see Knicks fans talking about Raymond Felton? He has really emerged. I am so glad he got out of Charlotte and Larry Brown's restrictive offense; now he is shining, averaging 18 points, 8 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 threes.
    True. We never bring him up.

Maybe because he isn't as amazing as TIMOFEYYYYYYY.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

I love, love, LOVE Al Horford's game. Unfortunately the Hawks will never be able to line him up at his natural position where he truly would shine.
      A center would make the Hawks exponentially better. Horford at the 4 and Smith at the 3 would be very formidable if they had a real center.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Charles Barkely nailed the Heat's problems, particularly the bad habits LeBron James picked up in Cleveland. And Kenny is right, for the Heat to succeed Wade needs to cede to LeBron James. The Heat's worst lineup thus far has been when Wade and James have been on the court together.
        Last edited by Shiver; 11-25-2010, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
          A center would make the Hawks exponentially better. Horford at the 4 and Smith at the 3 would be very formidable if they had a real center.

If only they could have sealed the deal with Shaquille O'Neal...

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
            True. We never bring him up.

Maybe because he isn't as amazing as TIMOFEYYYYYYY.
            He's been really surprising me so far this year because I've never been much of a fan of his previous to this year. Timofey is perhaps the biggest piece of trash I've ever witnessed and it is unbearable to watch us put him on the floor. Thank god Turiaf is starting now.

Comment

• I remember the stud Felton was at UNC. It's too bad it took him this long to show his true promise.

Comment

• I think it's very telling about Felton that Charlotte is awful this season.
                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Charlotte overachieved last year and they got worse at PG and C. So I'm not too surprised by them being awful this year. But T2 is finally having a good season.

Comment

Charles Barkely nailed the Heat's problems, particularly the bad habits LeBron James picked up in Cleveland. And Kenny is right, for the Heat to succeed Wade needs to cede to LeBron James. The Heat's worst lineup thus far has been when Wade and James have been on the court together.
                    Not like anybody saw this coming or anything.

Wade really needs to work on his outside shooting. He's still the exact same player he was in the beginning of his career, he hasn't developed any other aspect of his game whatsoever.
                    Last edited by yourfavestoner; 11-25-2010, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Charles Barkely nailed the Heat's problems, particularly the bad habits LeBron James picked up in Cleveland. And Kenny is right, for the Heat to succeed Wade needs to cede to LeBron James. The Heat's worst lineup thus far has been when Wade and James have been on the court together.
                      Good luck getting Wade to come off the bench.

Also... Lebron over dribbles. And the heat take too many mid range jumpers.

They're close to last in the league in points in the paint

Comment

• That's the thing: none of these guys ever had to develop other aspects of their game before. They can't even execute basics like cutting to the rim when you are off the ball. The Heat lead the league in long 2 point shots, which is horrible when you have the kind of (potential) firepower they have. Some of that comes to the players, but I can't imagine Pat Riley couldn't get much more out of this team.

Comment

• Blake Griffin is going to start pulling away from John Wall to be the clear cut rookie of the year.

Comment

That's the thing: none of these guys ever had to develop other aspects of their game before. They can't even execute basics like cutting to the rim when you are off the ball. The Heat lead the league in long 2 point shots, which is horrible when you have the kind of (potential) firepower they have. Some of that comes to the players, but I can't imagine Pat Riley couldn't get much more out of this team.
                            I tried to avoid the Kobe/Lebron debate as much as possible last season (and during this offseason) but this is why Kobe is so clearly the best player in the game.

Can he drive to the basket on every possession on a bad team? No, not anymore. But he's developed in almost every aspect of his game since he's been in the NBA. Not having to develop other skills is a poor excuse, because it opens up the things you do well so, so, so much more.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                              Blake Griffin is going to start pulling away from John Wall to be the clear cut rookie of the year.
                              I agree. He's a beast.
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                                I tried to avoid the Kobe/Lebron debate as much as possible last season (and during this offseason) but this is why Kobe is so clearly the best player in the game.

Can he drive to the basket on every possession on a bad team? No, not anymore. But he's developed in almost every aspect of his game since he's been in the NBA. Not having to develop other skills is a poor excuse, because it opens up the things you do well so, so, so much more.
                                he also knows the triangle better than Euclid himself. Kobe has had games where he hasn't been able to go even half-speed, and he can still carry a team. You nick up any of the aforementioned Heat players and they suck. (See Cleveland/Boston game 5) There is literally nothing that any basketball player in the league can do with a basketball that Kobe cannot. Turnaround's, floaters, three's, fadeaways, midrange jumpers. You name it, Kobe can do it.
                                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information