No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to see Griffin rape the Suns tonight, hopefully we will still win by 10+

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
      Fixed it for you.

Honestly, and perhaps it's because I'm a Knicks fans, but I hate Jordan a million times more than LeBron. Maybe it's just because Jordan is a prick off the court too where as I don't get that vibe from LeBron that much.
      You don't get the vibe that LeBron is a giant prick off the court? Did you not pay any attention to free agency this summer?

There's no doubt that Jordan is a self-centered asshole, but so is LeBron. Hell, so is Kobe.

If Jordan had played in New York I probably would have the same feelings you do though. He's the most polarizing figure in the history of sports.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post

Seems pretty mature to me.
        That's the dumbest ******* article I've ever read. The NBA is filled with players who cause actual problems off the court, and for some reason it's news that the guy is out having a little fun enjoying his money and fame? He's not driving drunk, he's not beating his wife, he's not killing hookers, who the **** cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          That's the dumbest ******* article I've ever read. The NBA is filled with players who cause actual problems off the court, and for some reason it's news that the guy is out having a little fun enjoying his money and fame? He's not driving drunk, he's not beating his wife, he's not killing hookers, who the **** cares.
          its the fact that the guy just said that you never see pictures of him like that. thats the only reason i ****** posted it.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• What a hilariously awful logo. I loathe Lebron now even more for taking his "King" nickname to a new level. But the least he could have done was make it look cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              You don't get the vibe that LeBron is a giant prick off the court? Did you not pay any attention to free agency this summer?

There's no doubt that Jordan is a self-centered asshole, but so is LeBron. Hell, so is Kobe.

If Jordan had played in New York I probably would have the same feelings you do though. He's the most polarizing figure in the history of sports.
              I don't think he had the intentions of bring a prick, in all honesty. It's just my opinion but most of the times I hear him talk off the court he seems pretty genuine. It could easily be a facade, but his attitude doesn't really rub me the wrong way.

Even though the Decision was pretty dumb idea.
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                There's maybe one guy in the league right now who could conceivably guard him both down there and out at the three point line to stop his shot and drive: Ron Artest.

That is definitely the Lakers' ace in the hole, both last year and this year. If you ever face off against LeBron James in a seven game series you would pick Ron Artest first as someone you'd want to guard him.

Comment

• The Fightin' Derrick Roses have 2 games left on their annual West coast death trip. THey are currently 3-2 on it with games @Denver and @Sacramento. If they win tonight, it would be the first time since 97-98 they have a winning record on the trip. It would also be the first season sweep of Denver since 97-98. Obviously if this happens, we will win the championship. It's science.

Comment

• The Bulls are going to be damn good and they match up spectacularly against the Heat, very good against Orlando and their athleticism would give Boston issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                      I don't think he had the intentions of bring a prick, in all honesty. It's just my opinion but most of the times I hear him talk off the court he seems pretty genuine. It could easily be a facade, but his attitude doesn't really rub me the wrong way.

Even though the Decision was pretty dumb idea.
                      I think LeBron is fake as hell, but that's my opinion. I honestly believe he tries not to be a prick, but he finds new ways to do so.

From what I understand though he was actually a fairly genuine guy in High School and in his first couple years in the league. Then he got full of himself and his personality changed (according to a Cavs beat writer).

Derrick Rose is out tonight vs Denver, but it doesn't matter....WE SIGNED JOHN LUCAS!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                        I think LeBron is fake as hell, but that's my opinion. I honestly believe he tries not to be a prick, but he finds new ways to do so.

From what I understand though he was actually a fairly genuine guy in High School and in his first couple years in the league. Then he got full of himself and his personality changed (according to a Cavs beat writer).

Derrick Rose is out tonight vs Denver, but it doesn't matter....WE SIGNED JOHN LUCAS!
                        Oh John Lucas. I remember I was at the game when he helped take down St. Joes in the elite 8. Awesome game.

Comment

• I think LeBron did have a great work ethic, but once the summer of 2010 talk started 2 years ago, he really changed. Maybe not from a work ethic, but I think he got star-struck. I remember the first few years he could take over games whenever he wanted, but he tried as much as possible to be a leader for his team and get them involved. Last year he noticeably changed how he played and acted.

As for the Heat, their problem goes beyond the Big 3. Yeah the Big 3 are struggling to learn to play off each other, and everybody talks about their lack of an interior player, but the big problem is lack of consistent spot up shooters. Yeah Eddie House and James Jones CAN be deadly, but they aren't consistent. They really miss Mike Miller

Comment

• Truth is they have quite a few problems.. honestly. If they could fix two of them they could be really good. At this point it is pretty ugly watching them. Who would have thought that? It is a waste of talent to see them walk up the court and jack up 18 foot jumpers all game long.

Comment

• But at least they got Chris Bosh going. Ever since the Phoenix game he has been his normal 20/10 self.

Comment

• Holy **** Heat won a game.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information