Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • They're still winning 60 games this year most likely.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Shiver View Post
      They're still winning 60 games this year most likely.
      i dont think they will win that many, but they could get close.



      Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

      Comment


      • Man the Bucks really **** the bed tonight. We are not a very good team without Bogut. Larry Sanders had a descent game though. I like what I'm seeing out of him.

        sig by BoneKrusher

        PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
          i dont think they will win that many, but they could get close.

          I imagine they improve, fix some of the issues and they get Mike Miller back. It would be only involve going 51-15 from here on out. That's not that crazy. Even the Hawks can win like 53 games.
          Last edited by Shiver; 11-26-2010, 09:30 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            I imagine they improve, fix some of the issues and they get Mike Miller back. It would be only involve going 51-15 from here on out. That's not that crazy. Even the Hawks can win like 53 games.
            i just think 50-55 wins is more realistic. 60 wins is pretty impressive.



            Originally posted by 49erNation85
            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
              Man the Bucks really **** the bed tonight. We are not a very good team without Bogut. Larry Sanders had a descent game though. I like what I'm seeing out of him.
              Ilyasova is a beast. I wish he played a more prominent role on the Bucks or would get traded somewhere that would feature him more.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                Ilyasova is a beast. I wish he played a more prominent role on the Bucks or would get traded somewhere that would feature him more.
                He's had a rough start to the season, he's earning more minutes though for sure. Pretty good game tonight. It's all confidence with him. When he get's his shots to drop, more follow.

                sig by BoneKrusher

                PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                  Oh John Lucas. I remember I was at the game when he helped take down St. Joes in the elite 8. Awesome game.
                  And he bricked two free throws sooo terribly today to let Melo be Melo and win the game for the Nuggs

                  Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                  Comment


                  • god I ******* hate the spurs

                    go mavs!

                    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                      That is definitely the Lakers' ace in the hole, both last year and this year. If you ever face off against LeBron James in a seven game series you would pick Ron Artest first as someone you'd want to guard him.
                      I actually really liked tony allen's defense against him haha. Was able to stay in front of him and that's the biggest part.

                      too bad he's a nobody.

                      Also, if only the heat could have traded Chris Bosh for Blake Griffin in the beginning of the season... that would have been suhweet.

                      ALSO, Russell Westbrook scored 43 points! will he ever reach superstar status??
                      Last edited by soybean; 11-27-2010, 02:42 AM.

                      Comment


                      • I got to see King Monta live last night.


                        He was so dreamy <3333333


                        mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


                        Originally posted by scottyboy
                        like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                          I got to see King Monta live last night.


                          He was so dreamy <3333333



                          Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                            How hard is it for those things to have the right version of you're?


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              How hard is it for those things to have the right version of you're?
                              bahaha, i was actually thinking the same thing.



                              Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                                He looked like a PG last night. Was so exhilarating. Beans was looking like Shaq out there last night...great game all around. I got to heckle Smart and some of the Warriors.


                                mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


                                Originally posted by scottyboy
                                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information