X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    **** you treat. Mine's better.

Just kidding, I love you.
    Hahaha I almost went with that one, but chose the better quality even though it does show Rose's only turnover. :(

Oh, and I absolutely love our defense lately. It's starting to look like the first couple games were just shaking the rust off, and that Thibs has already brought his defensive expertise to this team. Plus, the only game they were really not in was the Knicks game where the Knicks shot like a million % from the field, and even then there were a couple times the Bulls could have taken control. <3<3<3

Comment

• who guarded lebron? caron? he went 5-19

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZTr8FdOIi4

Derrick Rose has amazing cross over on Tyreke Evans......both of his ankles = broke.

Comment

• Hey have you guys seen this?

Comment

• Poor Reke :/ that crossover was Allen Iverson-esque.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
              who guarded lebron? caron? he went 5-19
              That's cause all he does is shoot long-2s anymore, like everyone on the ******* Heat team. It's like the ************* forgot how to play offensive basketball.
              Last edited by Shiver; 11-28-2010, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• This one might be slightly better...

Comment

• That one looks worse cause Andre Miller is fat and slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                    It's fan made. The old MJ commercial they took it from was BOSS in its own right too.
                    somebody on FoxSports had a whole commentary on it and assumed it was a fake MJ the whole time, cringeworthy. It was an epic commercial from a few years ago.

Comment

• 2 weeks or so until the Bulls get a player back. hmm will it make them better. **** yes!
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                        somebody on FoxSports had a whole commentary on it and assumed it was a fake MJ the whole time, cringeworthy. It was an epic commercial from a few years ago.
                        Just so everyone who forgets can appreciate it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Holy crap that commercial never gets old. So awesome.

Comment

• Indiana is a very difficult team to figure out. They look like world beaters in one game and like a lottery team the next.

With an acquisition of Collison, they seem to have solved their PG issues and now have talented players at every position.

They certainly should have enough talent to make the playoffs in the East. But you never know with this team.
                            Last edited by MaxV; 11-29-2010, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Man that Pacer/Laker game was great. Vintage Bean taking over...too bad he couldn't close it.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                              like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Pacers beat the Heat and Lakers? Can you say championship favorites?!

Haha.
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information