NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
    Pacers beat the Heat and Lakers? Can you say championship favorites?!

Haha.
    They've also lost to Philadelphia and Milwaukee.

Comment

• Blake Griffin

20.2 PPG
      11.6 RPG
      2.6 AST
      35.5 MPG
      5 ADG (Amazing Dunks/Game)

Vs Knicks (It starts to repeat plays after a minute but still...)
      http://www.nba.com/video/channels/to...nba/index.html
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• OH MY GOD THE LAKERS SUCK I'M GOING TO CRY AND NEVER BE A FAN AGAIN WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH

Oh yeah, it's the NBA. **** happens.

Comment

• nets beat portland, yay!
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• If Miami loses to Washington tonight especially with John Wall and Javale Mcgee expected to be out, the big 3 deserve to have the media come down on them with everything they have. Haha also not surprisingly the players are starting to use Spoelstra as their scape goat. It's not really his fault that you have 2 ultra volume scorers who can't spot up shoot. I said it before but the Heat are better when just one of them is in, together they are useless.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Amare Stoudemire > Chris Bosh

The Knicks supporting staff > The Heat's supporting staff.

Lebron you asswipe, you had a championship caliber team here in NY. AND we couldve traded for Chris Paul next year if you were patient. But now you have to settle on making a terrible decision on a team with so many flaws and no chemistry bc you have no point guard, and your big man superstar is the Ru Paul of the NBA.

Oh well, looks like we're going to have to trade for Melo and beat you guys every year.

Comment

• I think LeBron took the easy way out. He thought it would be chilling on South Beach on a team that could win even if he didn't take over. I don't think he could handle the pressure in NY under the media scrutiny and being the Knicks savior. Some guys are built for it, LeBron seems like someone who doesn't take criticism well. Not that he would ever do it because they are the Lakers little brother, but in pure terms of on paper success, the Clippers would have been the best situation for him. 2 stud big men in Griffin and Kaman, and a dead eye shooter in Eric Gordon and some other nice young athletic pieces like Aminu and Bledsoe. Hell Baron Davis might have been half decent if he had the motivation of playing with LeBron.
                Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP; 11-29-2010, 12:34 PM.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/trueho...ory?id=5862172

I know this comes to shock to no one. However, have we not learned from the Vikings, Cowboys, etc. in past sports. Soap operas do not work, they just don't. As the Heat Burns will not end in a championship. These all end in the same way. The coach will be fired, and the Heat will finish with a mediocre team. We have two of the 5 best players in the game, and 1 I think has an awful wrist right now but I hate blaming on injuries for my team's incompetence. We are too good to be okay, get ur **** together, shut the **** up, and play some baskeball.

Comment

• No Dubs or Blazers games tonight =(

Guess I'll check the Heat game.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                      No Dubs or Blazers games tonight =(

Guess I'll check the Heat game.
                      How about some Heat scrubs outside of the top 3 for Monta Ellis. Ellis, Wade, James, Bosh.....what a great lineup!!!!!

Comment

• or the Heat can send LeBron to Oakland for Slopball Curry + expirings =DDDDD

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• BOOZER practicing with the Bulls today!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Pacers will win the east, haters gonna hate

Comment

• mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Comment

• Erick Dampier has 3 points, 5 rebounds and 1 block since he entered the game six minutes ago.. why did they wait to sign him again?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information