No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Arenas and Hinrich have the best shot selection on the team you're in trouble. Nick Young, JaVale McGee and Andray Blatche have JR Smith level basketball IQ. I don't know how the hell they're only down 10.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• When Arenas and Hinrich have the best shot selection on the team you're in trouble. Nick Young, JaVale McGee and Andray Blatche have JR Smith level basketball IQ. I don't know how the hell they're only down 10.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Comment

• So true. Blatche has become such a fat and lazy punk. All he cares about is scoring 20 points. He used to care about rebounding and blocking shots, now he's given up on that. It's sad because he was once a decent athlete.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• This is not the Utah Jazz team that I'm used to seeing. There are only 1.5 white guys (AK47 and D.Will) on the floor right now.

I'm really impressed with Utah. They have a bunch of guys that move well without the ball and Williams is the perfect point guard for that team. Al Jefferson and Paul Milsap are absolutely ruining us on the glass without Bogut and Gooden. It's promising to even be in this game without those guys.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Some comedic relief on a slow morning.

Sorry STRIP and CCB, but I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head in disgust at how pathetic Blatche has become.

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                This is not the Utah Jazz team that I'm used to seeing. There are only 1.5 white guys (AK47 and D.Will) on the floor right now.

I'm really impressed with Utah. They have a bunch of guys that move well without the ball and Williams is the perfect point guard for that team. Al Jefferson and Paul Milsap are absolutely ruining us on the glass without Bogut and Gooden. It's promising to even be in this game without those guys.
                I've been wondering how the Jefferson move will work out for them over the course of a season. He can do the dirty work that Boozer never could and is a damn fine post player, but he is absolutely useless with Utah's bread and butter pick and roll.

Comment

• Lol nice. He just gave up after being faked out by Rondo as KG set the screen. Hilarious. Isn't shuffling his feet, keeping his weight high, walking over to hedge on the pick, lol. The funniest part is that it's only four minutes into the game, LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    Lol nice. He just gave up after being faked out by Rondo as KG set the screen. Hilarious. Isn't shuffling his feet, keeping his weight high, walking over to hedge on the pick, lol. The funniest part is that it's only four minutes into the game, LMAO.
                    I think the funniest part was Rondo still blew the lay up despite the wide open look.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                      I think the funniest part was Rondo still blew the lay up despite the wide open look.
                      It looks like it was an alley-oop to Shaq. I'd say funny was Rondo thinking Shaq isn't 500 lbs and can jump more than five inches off the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        It looks like it was an alley-oop to Shaq. I'd say funny was Rondo thinking Shaq isn't 500 lbs and can jump more than five inches off the ground.
                        Yeah, it might have been an alley oop, but it was pretty stupid of Rondo if it was. He could have dunked it or have a easy lay up with no one to contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                          Some comedic relief on a slow morning.

Sorry STRIP and CCB, but I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head in disgust at how pathetic Blatche has become.
                          If you watched the game, you'd see that Washington's entire strategy was giving up on the pick and roll.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• forenci, you are going down tonight.
                            that is all
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              forenci, you are going down tonight.
                              that is all
                              Sir, I do not appreciate the notion of going down, nor do I accept you inference that we will go down. Furthermore, NETS SUCK!

..that is all.

Comment

• NO WE DONT!
                                actually, fun fact I read on Netsdaily.com this morning. Over the past decade, the Knicks have 288 wins...4 less than the Clippers! HA!
                                and uhm yea, GO NETS WHOOOOO
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information