Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Some comedic relief on a slow morning.

Sorry STRIP and CCB, but I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head in disgust at how pathetic Blatche has become.
    Isn't this pretty much representative of the entire sport of basketball?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      Isn't this pretty much representative of the entire sport of basketball?
      Not really, I would say the majority of the players in the NBA could be troubled to take one step to their right to at least challenge a lay up.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• So how long till Spoelstra gets the axe?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...poelstra112910

Comment

• I think LeBron can definitely have negative influence on the other guys. Wade has always been supportive of Spoelstra but now that Spoelstra and LeBron have beef all of a sudden Wade is talking about how Spoelstra isn't coaching well and how Spoelstra isn't his man. It's hard to blame the coach when you hear LeBron complaining that he doesn't like playing this many minutes and he hates playing PG, that tells me that he doesn't buy into his coaches system. IMO regardless of who you are as long as your coach is still employed you have to follow his system and what he asks of you. LeBron seems to be handling the fact that he can't get everything he wants like in Cleveland very poorly. He definitely got spoiled from having Mike Brown being his little biotch that now the second his coach scolds him or tells him to do something he is majorly offended and feels like he's being disrespected. It's called having a coach. Unfortunately no matter who the coach is LeBron will always get his way because Wade, Bosh, Big Z, Arroyo, etc are his puppets. I think his teammates are more scared of angering LeBron than they are their own head coach, that's a problem. If LeBron is complaining that Spoelstra is too strict I hope that their next coach is a true stiff neck.
          Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP; 11-30-2010, 03:28 PM.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• I forgot who said this but Pat Riley won't come back...

reason being is... why would he come back and ruin his legacy unless it was a sure thing he would win the title?

Also...

It's so funny how ESPN spins the story.

Spoelstra tells Lebron to be more serious then apparently according to the players Spoelstra won't let the players "be themselves"

That is ridiculous. It's like if you're causing a ruckus during class and your teacher tells you to sit down or be quiet then he/she gets in trouble for not "fostering learning" or promoting "self expression"

gimme a break.

They should just go back to the olden days when there use to be Player/Coaches.
            Last edited by soybean; 11-30-2010, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
              I forgot who said this but Pat Riley won't come back...

reason being is... why would he come back and ruin his legacy unless it was a sure thing he would win the title?
              Not only that, but I'm not even sure they want to play for Riley.

Comment

• While we're on the subject...

Amare Stoudemire is better than Chris Bosh.

Good call Lebron. Have fun playing with your buddies. Your big man plays the game like he carries a purse and wears lip stick.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  While we're on the subject...

Amare Stoudemire is better than Chris Bosh.

Good call Lebron. Have fun playing with your buddies. Your big man plays the game like he carries a purse and wears lip stick.
                  Eh, I think it's a wash between the two. They're both high-usage players who are really good at one thing (Bosh - midrange shooting, Amare - pick and roll/finishing). If you count on either to be a dirty work guy, you're hosed.

Comment

• I'd actually probably respect LaBron more if he went to NY. Hate him still, yes, but respect him more. I figured he'd leave as soon as I heard Bosh was with Wade(hoped against it, obviously), because those two together drastically changed the landscape in the conference. I figured he'd go to New York to play with Amare where he'd have a great shot at the Finals every year playing with him. Plus, it would continue(or resume, I guess) the rivalry between him and Wade. Boston would still be Boston, and Orlando would probably feel that they needed to go hard after one guy to get right into contention with those 3(CP3 anyone?). It would have made for some really interesting basketball, that's for sure.

But instead he took the easy way out and figured he'd just get to chill with his homies in South Beach while racking up the rings.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• IMO Heat would be better if they had signed Joe Johnson and Boozer instead since Wade would be the defined #1 guy and Johnson would the spot up shooter they need. Of course though who's going to shy away from signing the big 3.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Anybody think Nash will get traded this year? If I was Orlando, I'd do everything in my power to get him.

Comment

• Oh yeah so I really hope nobody even thinks of booing Z on Thursday. Big Z is a true Cav for life wearing a different jersey this time around. I've got nothing but respect for the big man and I hope everyone in Cleveland feels the same way. I'd wish he got a ring this season if it didn't mean LeBron would win one, too.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• I think Lebron just panicked. I mean the days leading up to the decision he DID try to recruit Bosh to the cavs but when it was clear Bosh was more interested in going to Miami Lebron decided to follow.

Lebron to New York would have had long term sustainability for the NBA. Having a clear defined rivalry between New York and Miami again.

But having essentially a villain down in South Beach does a lot more for the "right now" popularity of the NBA.

btw, im going to say it right now coming from a Lakers fan... The Los Angeles Lakers will lose to the Miami Heat on Dec. 25.

Just call it a hunch. I always have a strong feeling bout these kind of things.
                            Last edited by soybean; 11-30-2010, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                              Eh, I think it's a wash between the two. They're both high-usage players who are really good at one thing (Bosh - midrange shooting, Amare - pick and roll/finishing). If you count on either to be a dirty work guy, you're hosed.
                              Amare is much much tougher than Bosh. He sucks at rebounding, but he's a pretty good shot blocker and he attacks the hoop much more than Bosh.

His jumpshot is pretty decent too.

I'm not going to call Amare a tier 1 superstar, but he's a well defined #2 guy. I think the Knicks are better off with him than Bosh, I was never a huge Bosh fan.

At one point I only wanted Bosh over him bc I thought it would lure Lebron, but I always liked Amare more as a player.

Comment

• got em.[/legacy]

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information