No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulls win by 30 over Golden State. Like I've been saying, "if" we can somehow put 4 good quarters together, we'll win the East.

But again, that's a GINORMOUS "if" right now.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      huge bounceback win for the raps
      Didn't see the game but it was an important win for them. They put up 106 points on one of the best defenses in the NBA after playing maybe there worst game all year on Monday.

The thing that I like most about the Raps is that they are always in games, there have only been about 2 games this year where they've been beatdown. Other than that they are always either in the lead or within strinking distance of the lead.

stephenson86

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        Speaking of potential.. I wonder if Shaun Livingston will live up to his.
        I think I possibly jynxed him.

Comment

• haha yes you did...but then again he's always injured somehow...so it was kind of expected. But never like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            I think I possibly jynxed him.
            Lions WMD = oracles of doom

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
              Didn't see the game but it was an important win for them. They put up 106 points on one of the best defenses in the NBA after playing maybe there worst game all year on Monday.

The thing that I like most about the Raps is that they are always in games, there have only been about 2 games this year where they've been beatdown. Other than that they are always either in the lead or within strinking distance of the lead.
              Great game tonight. Bargnani was on Fire and some solid play from newly acquired Dixon...I guess you can replace a waterboy with a basketball player.

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

• Ghettosermon, what do you think of Aaron Afflalo?

Comment

• I talked about Aflalo a bit in my first post will write more later when I have time,

Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                  Very nice writeup GS, it was a good read. I liked the mention of Scottie Reynolds as well, I really like his potential and hope he stays in school to get a bit more polish, he could be a very good prospect IMO and when he's on he's fun to watch. Interesting question too about the best all around player, Green and Wright both came to mind. Wright has very good potential especially if he can work on his jumper, he plays good D and passes really well for a forward. Green is definitely more polished and more of a sure thing, I could be way off here but he reminds me a bit of Josh Howard as a do everything SF who really holds a team together. Either is a really good choice but I guess Green makes a bit more sense because he's more well rounded now and has a very good chance of turning out better. I love this thread too, I'm sick of the Oden/Durant debates it's nice to discuss some other prospects.
                  Yup Scottie was amazing last night, 40 points. Scary thing for Nova fans though is that he is starting to build some draft hype and in such a week class it wouldn't be surprising to see him go mid-late round 1 because of potential.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                    The Suns road East undefeated streaks ends tonight at Philly
                    WOW what a prediction by me.
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by rocco31fb View Post
                      Great game tonight. Bargnani was on Fire and some solid play from newly acquired Dixon...I guess you can replace a waterboy with a basketball player.
                      I don't how Colangelo does it, he has managed to trade Araujo for a average bench player and he's traded the useless Fred Jones for a good bench player.

stephenson86

Comment

• Mike D'Antoni is a crackhead. Why the hell are you playing STAT 46 ******s? You never play somebody 46 ******s after they come off of microfacture surgery. Jumaine Jones and Jalen Rose can definitely play, I have absolutely no idea why we don't use our bench.

And Toronto fans should be happy that you guys have Colangelo. I really want him back in Phoenix. D'Antoni is a decent enough coach, but he needs help running the show.

EDIT: Why can't I say ******s?
                        Last edited by A-Dub4President; 03-01-2007, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• ***.***s????

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

• Colangelo is pretty much a lock for exec of the year. THe raps are serious contenders in the east. And Andrea should get rookie of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                              Colangelo is pretty much a lock for exec of the year. THe raps are serious contenders in the east. And Andrea should get rookie of the year.
                              No BROY is lock for ROY but Bargnani is really improving him and Garbajosa have been 1st team rookie performers, my sleeper prospect of the draft who I thought shoulda gone late round 1 Paul Milsap is also a 1st team performer this year.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                                No BROY is lock for ROY but Bargnani is really improving him and Garbajosa have been 1st team rookie performers, my sleeper prospect of the draft who I thought shoulda gone late round 1 Paul Milsap is also a 1st team performer this year.
                                God do I wisht he Wiz took Millsap instead of Pecherov.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information