No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That video never gets old, even on 4th reposting haha.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• haha, yeah i don't follow this thread all that much. not surprising that it was posted before.

its amazing how Lebron found a way to damage his reputation so much. he went from one of the most liked players in the league to the villain.

You know its bad when people hate you more than Kobe. He ruined his image.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        haha, yeah i don't follow this thread all that much. not surprising that it was posted before.

its amazing how Lebron found a way to damage his reputation so much. he went from one of the most liked players in the league to the villain.

You know its bad when people hate you more than Kobe. He ruined his image.
        I can proudly say that I hated LeBron long before this offseason started.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Ok, let's stop talking about LeBron already. He isn't even playing well this year.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• 24/6/8 isn't THAT bad now
            I'll admit that I never disliked LBJ but I was disgusted by "The Decision" though
            Just sign with a team and let your agent announce it.
            and show some respect to your prior employer, give him a heads up so they can plan for the future and not waste their time
            With all that aside, I thought the LA Clipper or The ChiBulls would have been the best places for him to land.
            Griffin/LBJ/Gordon/Bledsoe or Noah/Boozer/LBJ/Rose... sick

Ah well, the Celtics are 2-0 against them the Heat this year... but 0-1 against the Cavs.
            Hopefully that changes for the better tonight
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• OK, he isn't playing that poorly, but by his standards I would say so. All he does is take long jump shots and complain. Nobody should care about the **** he talks about his coach.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Oh, I agree. He still hasn't found his role yet on that team.
                It's kind of sad watching the Heat play. They look lost 89% of the time
                The rest of the time is fast breaks
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                  I forgot who said this but Pat Riley won't come back...

reason being is... why would he come back and ruin his legacy unless it was a sure thing he would win the title?

Also...

It's so funny how ESPN spins the story.

Spoelstra tells Lebron to be more serious then apparently according to the players Spoelstra won't let the players "be themselves"

That is ridiculous. It's like if you're causing a ruckus during class and your teacher tells you to sit down or be quiet then he/she gets in trouble for not "fostering learning" or promoting "self expression"

gimme a break.

They should just go back to the olden days when there use to be Player/Coaches.
                  they've admitted though that info was leaked by Maverick Carter to garner support, but even ESPN is starting to not buy LeBron's crap because of the stuff coming out of Miami.

First and foremost if you read articles, it sounds more and more like the 3 amigos thought that it would be like the Olympics in listening to them talk; no issues in competition, they could just use their talent to beat people. LeBron has come out and said he just wants to have fun, and Bosh said he just wanted to chill. All three players have made it clear they aren't really interested in working hard.

Second, Dan LeBetard came out and said that the Heat organization, and other organizations around the league, are fully behind what Spoelstra is doing in being hard with LeBron. Dan Gilbert tried to baby him and it burnt him. Spoelstra is not letting LeBron's entourage be honorary members of the Heat like they were the Cavs (which ironically is one of the main reasons he didn't chose Chicago), and LeBron is going to have to work hard.

Finally, if they want Riley, they will be in for a shock. They are complaining that Spoelstra is too demanding, guess what? HE LEARNT EVERYTHING FROM PAT!!! For as demanding as Spo is, Riley is 10 times worse. Wade has no interest in playing for Riley because he demanded so much on the defensive end. How would LeBron and Bosh react?

Bottom line, all three players have, and continue to act naive about this team up. Wade's solution to their offensive problems (More Isos) won't work either.

Comment

• I hated Lebron since he got to the league.

/hipster mode.

Comment

• I think they'd buy it more from Riley, though. You could have two guys preaching the exact same thing, but the reactions could be completely different. You have a coaching legend in Pat Riley against a guy who hasn't accomplished anything(through no fault of his own). Obviously, Riley is gonna get better results because he's Pat ******* Riley. Sucks for Spoelstra, but if they decide to make that move, it's the truth. I actually like Spo as a coach though, hopefully he gets a nice gig with no bitches on the team.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        I hated Lebron since he got to the league.

/hipster mode.
                        I've hated him since the 48 point debacle in Detroit, so I have a legitimate case.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• TP+Manu vs Steph+Monta.....man this is going to be incredible.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                          like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            Anybody think Nash will get traded this year? If I was Orlando, I'd do everything in my power to get him.
                            I think he will, don't think Orlando has what it takes to get him, the J Smoove & Bibby for Nash rumors was a pretty decent offer if we didn't already have 9 wings

Comment

• Dear Scottyboy,

Nets suck. That is all.

Sincerely,
                              Forenci

P.S.: Amar'e owns.
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Felton was incredible tonight.
                                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information